Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined trippmeister's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippmeister

Unremarkable
Username: trippmeister

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:148218237

Who has punished you?
crikey

Why were you punished?
Saying the "n" word

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Rewatching the demo Korea provided, there was no indication of racism anywhere in the demo. As yes, I did say "whats up my fellow" followed up with the supposed "n-word", this was not in a racism matter and more in a playful matter. As I recall, the supposed "n word", not hard r, can be used if it's not in a racist matter, in which I didn't use it in any racist matter. Now, I did say "rebel or I won't say the n word", but no I didn't say it afterwards. The whole "green card" is also in a playful matter, considering I am hispanic. The supposed "n-word" that I used in the clip isn't even directly racist.

If there is more I'm missing out, I would like to know since those were the only two things I could find in the demo.

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Whether or not you had any racist intent or not doesn't matter. You were using innapropriate language which isn't welcome on our servers. While I would've most likely given a warning for what was said in the demo, your extensive mute and gag logs show you already have an issue on our servers in regards to language and other comm related reasons. Additionally, you are currently gagged for a month by 10k. Due to all of this, I have no other option but to deny this appeal. You will have to wait this punishment out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom