What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Tottaly not deaf's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tottaly not deaf

Uncharitable
User name: Tottaly not deaf

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:205234526]

Who has punished you?
Zé Do Pão 2

Why were you punished?
Map "exploiting" on Trump Tower's 16 square minigame

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Not an exploit, its just a pixel walk, you can litteraly walk to the pixel, jumping just makes it easier, there is no obscure glitch that allows you to stand there, you simply walk or jump and if the map creator didn't intend for it to be possible, why wouldn't they make the glass walls bigger? It's not an exploit, It's a skillfull way to win the minigame.

Last edited:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

why wouldn't they make the glass walls bigger?
About this, why don't you just, like, don't abuse the fact that you can stand in a place that you shouldn't be even able to?
Demo attach.

Attachments

• rec2020-09-20_16-02-05.dem
    4.4 MB · Views: 104
Reactions: Aba

Tottaly not deaf

Uncharitable
Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was having some ISP issues.
About this, why don't you just, like, don't abuse the fact that you can stand in a place that you shouldn't be even able to?

Because it isn't against the rules. The no exploiting rule says I cannot abuse glitches to gain an advantage over other players, what I did was not a glitch, it was glitchless well timed movement trick, unless you count strafing as a glitch I most certantly did not break any rules.

Last edited:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

That's a good point, but still using something about the map to gain advantage over the player by standing in a place that you will never get killed and shouldn't be able to stand. So still a '' map exploit '' and the ban will stay.
Declined, Have a wounderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)