Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Name
Antony (Tony is fine also :3)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:69140785
(ID3): [U:1:138281570]
(ID64): 76561198098547298

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I used to be an Admin on Clan Of Doom. Sadly due to funding issues their servers closed down. The community is still alive and kicking though. The websites have since also been taken down but the discord is still available.

On what servers do you usually play on? I play on Deathrun mostly but do sometimes hop onto Orange or Turbine.
• BlackWonder | Deathrun #1 (176.57.141.9:27025)
• BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 (176.57.142.90:27045) < This the most - Deathrun is fun :3
• BlackWonder UK | Turbine (185.44.76.140:27080)
• BlackWonder | Orange x3 (176.57.142.90:27060)

Why would you like to become an admin?
For the simple reason of keeping the in game experience enjoyable and welcoming. As stated previously I have administrated before and it was an enjoyable experience helping the community of a server, keeping wrongdoers at bay and helping people when they needed it. I've been playing on BlackWonder Servers for a while now, and I want to do my part to help keep them protected. :3

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I don't know any staff personally but I have spoken to some on occasions. (so not entirely sure if that counts)
• DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

When are you usually available to play? 10:00am and 11:00pm(BST), Monday to Sunday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Obviously different offenses, require different levels of punishment, but the route that I've used on previous servers looks something like:

Warning 1: A general warning enforcing that the action they are preforming is against the rules, not specifically directed at them.
Warning 2: A verbal directed warning stating that if they do not stop, they will be punished.
Minor Punishment: Action is taken depending on seriousness of offense and amount of repeated offenses. Examples can include gagging/muting, slaying, kicking, temp banning.
Final Warning: A verbal directed warning stating that if they continue, they will be punished further.
Major Punishment: Action is taken again depending on seriousness of offense and amount of repeated offenses. Examples can include, longer/permanent gaging/muting, kicking, longer/permanent banning.

Offense specific punishments can include:

General Rules
Being offensive:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> 30Mins Gag/Mute >> Warn3 >> 1Hour Gag/Mute >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Communication Spam:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> 30Mins Gag/Mute >> Warn3 >> 1Hour Gag/Mute >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Non-English Voice Chat:
(Additional: Warnings will be attempted to be translate to player's language)
Non-Mature Voice Chat:
Inappropriate Content:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Kick >> Warn3 >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Hacking:
Record match for evidence, (if possible ask upon a second Admin for their opinion.) Permanent Ban
Exploiting:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Slay/Kick >> Warn3 >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Advertising Hacks/Cheats:
Exposing Admins:
30Mins Gag/Mute >> Kick >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Abusing !Calladmin System:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Kick >> Warn3 >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm

Deathrun Rules
Ghosting:
Delaying:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Slay >> Warn3 >> Kick >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Fakeruns:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Slay >> Warn3 >> Kick >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Suicide as Death:

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Fluent in Sourcemod command/menu usage.

Edited, Just to tidy and prettify :3
Open to suggestions/edits as required.

- Edited again, to alter punishment durations.

Last edited:

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
Thanks for the feedback :3
I do understand that, but I never intended that to be the maximum punishment, the question only asked for an idea of punishments, I didn't want to add endless lines of punishments x3

Obviously if someone were to repeat offend after a 24Hour ban it would continue to increase to 1/2Weeks, 1Month and if seriously required, Permanent.

Jampoint

Retired
User name: Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Name
Antony (Tony is fine also :3)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:69140785
(ID3): [U:1:138281570]
(ID64): 76561198098547298

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I used to be an Admin on Clan Of Doom. Sadly due to funding issues their servers closed down. The community is still alive and kicking though. The websites have since also been taken down but the discord is still available.

On what servers do you usually play on? I play on Deathrun mostly but do sometimes hop onto Orange or Turbine.
• BlackWonder | Deathrun #1 (176.57.141.9:27025)
• BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 (176.57.142.90:27045) < This the most - Deathrun is fun :3
• BlackWonder UK | Turbine (185.44.76.140:27080)
• BlackWonder | Orange x3 (176.57.142.90:27060)

Why would you like to become an admin?
For the simple reason of keeping the in game experience enjoyable and welcoming. As stated previously I have administrated before and it was an enjoyable experience helping the community of a server, keeping wrongdoers at bay and helping people when they needed it. I've been playing on BlackWonder Servers for a while now, and I want to do my part to help keep them protected. :3

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I don't know any staff personally but I have spoken to some on occasions. (so not entirely sure if that counts)
• DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

When are you usually available to play? 10:00am and 11:00pm(BST), Monday to Sunday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Obviously different offenses, require different levels of punishment, but the route that I've used on previous servers looks something like:

Warning 1: A general warning enforcing that the action they are preforming is against the rules, not specifically directed at them.
Warning 2: A verbal directed warning stating that if they do not stop, they will be punished.
Minor Punishment: Action is taken depending on seriousness of offense and amount of repeated offenses. Examples can include gagging/muting, slaying, kicking, temp banning.
Final Warning: A verbal directed warning stating that if they continue, they will be punished further.
Major Punishment: Action is taken again depending on seriousness of offense and amount of repeated offenses. Examples can include, longer/permanent gaging/muting, kicking, longer/permanent banning.

Offense specific punishments can include:

General Rules
Being offensive:
Communication Spam:
Non-English Voice Chat:
(Additional: Warnings will be attempted to be translate to player's language)
Non-Mature Voice Chat:
Inappropriate Content:
Hacking:
Record match for evidence, (if possible ask upon a second Admin for their opinion.) Permanent Ban
Exploiting:
Warn1 >> Warn2 >> Slay/Kick >> Warn3 >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Advertising Hacks/Cheats:
Exposing Admins:
30Mins Gag/Mute >> Kick >> 30Mins Ban >> 1Hour >> 2Hours >> 12Hours >> 24Hours >> 1-2Week(s) >> 1Month >>> Perm
Abusing !Calladmin System:

Deathrun Rules
Ghosting:
Delaying:
Fakeruns:
Suicide as Death:

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Fluent in Sourcemod command/menu usage.

Edited, Just to tidy and prettify :3
Open to suggestions/edits as required.

- Edited again, to alter punishment durations.

Hello, Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf.
This application really does stand out in my opinion. All questions have been answered well and are detailed. Chatlogs could be improved a bit, but are fine in general. I saw you in game today and you were doing everything that we would expect in a good applicant. Overall, this is a +Support from me. Good Luck!

Cinnamon

roll
Hi. I hope you're having a good day.
I haven't seen you in-game yet, so I will judge you based solely on your application and what I could gather about you online.

Detailed, neat, and easy to read. Just like Jampoint said, your chat logs can be improved, but its not too big a deal. After a bit of digging I couldn't find any dirt on you. You are also applying for some admin-lacking servers, which is always a plus. Your reason for applying is also not too shabby. Not knowing any admins isn't great, but I know how hard it can be to get to know them. Lastly, I agree with your punishment time tables. I was having some doubts about your 3 warning system, but if you can make it work then no complaints here.

For now, I'm going with a ~neutral leaning towards +support unless an admin post some dirt on you or until I can see what you are like in-game.
Thanks for applying and have a good one. ;)

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Tony, I hope you have a great morning, as I suspect you wont see this until Monday. You have been quick to respond to requests for clarification, and you answer concisely. After glancing through your nearly perfect chatlogs and seeing how helpful you appear to be most of the time, I am thrilled to accept your application on behalf of the admin team. Check you discord messages for a standardized welcome message!

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
Thank you RainbowRob, I actually just noticed the discord notification x3
I will look over what you sent properly tomorrow, as I was in the process of falling asleep when I saw the notification.

I will do my very best to be a supporting and helpful member of the team :3
Thanks again and thanks to all those who left supportive feedback and kind reacts ^-^

For now though, I think I am going to climb back into bed and try to fall back to sleep, seeing that it is almost 2am. I got a little excited when I read the discord message >3<

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Damn it jampoint, you beat me too it...congratulation i guess idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom