What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined tom’s Permanent Teamban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_

Scarcely Lethal
Username: tom

Type of Punishment: Permanent Teamban from BLU team.

Banned from: BLU team on jailbreak servers.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:144782501

Who Punished you? Not sure since there were multiple staff members, but I'd say 10000 Cold Knights

Reason for Punishment: /checktban states “freekill, doesnt understand rules, prev”

Reason for Punishment Removal:
This punishment hinges on me eliminating a prisoner. I’m going to give a short story on what happened from my point of view, because I don’t believe anyone has good proof beyond eye witness for this case. Starting Now At this point I’m the warden and all of the reds are afk on the yellow line on jb_hop. I give an order for the reds to crouch walk into crush game, which is directly ahead some of them. Most reds have entered the game, but a red that I could not determine presses the button to close the door causing delay. A heavy that I believe was 10k doorglitched the door open and all but one reds entered. This red was “Santa Keleseth,” a demoman. He kinda just stared at me and the heavy left the doorway, shutting the door. This is when I bonk the demo with a bottle. I believe the demo had time to doorglitch the door open as well and get inside. Moments later I start the game and am smoten by staff. I notice I was also teambanned for "1440," if that's minutes, it was 24 hours long, if it's hours, then it was 60 days long. I say was because it was changed sometime in the past 24 hours to "forever." I'm willing to spend a year and a half to a year teambanned, just not forever. I also want to point out that I have read the rules many times and at least twice in the past month, I even reread the rules after I found out I was permanently teambanned. Thanks for your time.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You've been teambanned 18 times in your tenure here, 7 times by staff members, and 5 different staff members. You also have some hard server bans for the same thing. You have been permanently banned before. You should have been permanently banned during any of the prior 4 teambans, since you had previously been permanently banned.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You killed the demo for delaying when you didn’t see what happened and what did happen was another red closed the door as they went in locking the demo out which wasn’t his fault. You freekilled the demo, denied it, scoffed at the one day teamban I originally gave and then disconnected. Since you’ve been a nuisance before AND I personally made a specific note on your last teamban that the next one would be permanent, I did so.

You can stay off blue indefinitely until it becomes noticeably evident there’s a reason to undo it.

Also use the proper appeal form next time please or it may be marked invalid without being reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)