Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Toaster's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
User name: Toaster

Name
Toaster

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:212188446

Your DiscordID
Sugeszan#6368

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I Usually play on Hightower and Turbine(SG server) and i would like to moderate Either Turbine or Hightower because i mostly play there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i meed hackers everytime and they piss me off and the call admin is really slow and i almost play everyday on those servers so i want to keep the servers clean, From hackers , exploiters , Toxic people etc

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
im available to play from 5PM-10:30PM IST on working days and 8AM-10:30pm on holidays

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For Hightower & Turbine
Spamming with text -> Text mute (for 20 mins)
Spamming on voice -> Mute (for 20 mins)
Hacking ->Check whether they are really hacking if yes its an Instant Ban
Exploiting -> verbal warn after that i will kick them
Being toxic ->verbal warn and then mute and then kick

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I met too many hackers in Blackwonder servers and one just in like 20 mins and he got vac banned thankfully.
ive been playing games for a long time in my life , i played Doom Quake Need for speed II SE on my childhood , so you can say i grew up with games , i love gaming and i am going to be a game dev in the future , for that im learning 3d modeling and the way to use game development engines and i know coding (C,C++,C# and learning phython). And if my application gets accepted i promise that i will take care of this server With all my ability.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Tamil , Telugu , Hindi and im learning French in university

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Hello there :)

So to start off (for other staff member's convenience) I'm gunna add that you have three previously declined applications (links provided at the end) all three of which asked you to please look at the How-To guide on how to correctly write an application. However, when overlooking your application, it doesn't read as if you have actually done this.

For example, it does say in the guide:
Grammar, vocabulary, etc... ; basically good use of the English language
Now understandably, these could be simple mistakes, but there are a lot of grammar and spelling issues in this application, along with the three other previously mentioned ones.

Another example:
How you would deal with certain cases of someone breaking a certain rule, and how you would deal with it if the person has broke a rule before of if it is his 1st time, 2nd time... nth time breaking it.
Your punishment examples have not changed in any of the previous applications, including this one. You need to explain in a lot more detail, what you would do in situations where someone would break a rule, furthermore what you would do, if they keep doing it again and again.

Moving away from the guide for a moment;
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:212188446
No punishments on record, that's good :)

The Discord ID you provided, doesn't appear to be in our server. Are you sure this is correct?
Sugeszan#6368

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No
Not knowing any staff doesn't help, but it's not an issue either so nothing to worry about :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Tamil , Telugu , Hindi and im learning French in university
Being able to speak in other languages is always helpful :)

-

So overall, some good points and some negitive points for you to look over.

I highly recommend that you do please take a look at the application guide if you haven't already... Click Here to go straight to it!
I also recomment that you take a look at other people's accepted applications, to get an idea of how an application is meant to look and read like.
Do Not however, simply copy-paste someone's application. This is not allowed.

Other than that, I do wish you well in your application.

-

Links for other applications.
Dec 31, 2019 (Declined)
Jan 5, 2020 (Declined)
Jan 8, 2020 (Declined)

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
Well i did change my punishment part a little bit , because im new to this i have no idea what to actually do i need some guidance with it so i can get better, and if someone keeps breaking the rules repeatedly ill ban him and report him to every moderator i know , so someone could ban his ip, and im not in the discord server thats why you cant find me in the server. Thanks for helping me by the way Really appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom