Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted To0M's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0M

Strange

To0M

Username: To0M

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:171572346, and my alt account STEAM_0:0:514631425

Who has punished you?
Ricky :3. My alt got banned and since I was IP banned, my main was banned too

Why were you punished?
"Cheating"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating, I played on my alt account with friends while a moderator was on a server so I started spam clicking on heavy when the mod, quickly started spectating me after dying multiple times in a short time span. After banning my alt I joined my main to hopefully talk to the mod to which I saw I got IP banned, He refused show to evidence or further proof to back up the ban. At that point my friend started recording the conversation with the mod, which lead to no result, since the mod did not want to elaborate his reason to ban me.

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello To0M. Like i said in the server to your friend, i am not going to talk about someone eles ban/evidense on the server, nor with someone that is not even the player who got banned.

Evidense below.

Tick: 254000, 257000

Attachments

• 2023-06-22_15-34-10.dem
    32.6 MB · Views: 59

To0M

Strange

To0M

Are you talking about me killing you or me pre firing and spawncamping my friend?

I knew you were spectating me so my friend (that scout) kept telling me where he is so I can keep killing him
you can go to my friends for proof I even dm'd elwin that I'll keep trying to kill him

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

There's a little bit I'd like to add to this.

First:
He refused show to evidence or further proof to back up the ban.
I don't recall telling people that were cheating why they got banned. They usually go to bans.blackwonder.tf to check their own bans. Or are told after they choose to appeal. This sentence to me just screams entitlement.

Second:
At that point my friend started recording the conversation with the mod, which lead to no result, since the mod did not want to elaborate his reason to ban me.
He very clearly said on the server why the ban happened, this is in his message logs:
1687449990315.png

Based on the fact that he said "he is cheating" it implies that he was talking to someone else about you, which would most likely be your friend. Him telling your friend that you got banned for cheating isn't exactly "no result" like you claim it to be.

Third:
You've been detected by our anti-cheat before but that's about it that I'll mention. It's more of a Schrödinger's Cat situation. The warning could be legit or could be false.

Fourth:
Can you explain at around tick 257100 why your aim jittered between the scout's torso and a spot on the wall behind the scout multiple times? That looked especially suspicious, something akin to silent aimbot.

At last:
I do agree with adding a specific reason why the ban happened, for example specifying that it was aimbot or trigger bot or something. Helps clear things up a bit both for the person banned checking their ban and for fellow staff when looking at the demo so they know what to look for.

Most importantly:
If the ban is deemed false because the moves you've done can be explained and you have a valid reason, which I hope is the case, good luck. I do hope that you'll try to play in a way so that you don't accidentally call off the anti-cheat or try to look suspicious.

Attachments

• 1687449827973.png
    1687449827973.png
    5 KB · Views: 53

To0M

Strange

To0M

I do recall doing flicky mouse movement after I noticed the mod went to spectator to be extra suspicious to him. To be fair I should have just played normally from the start instead of acting like I'm cheating

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

I'm so far natural on this, but the fact you say that, you've noticed you are being spectated (though I don't know how you could tell that) and the first thing you do is purposely acting like someone who's cheating, like if you got pulled over by cops on the road the first thing you do is act like you're drunk? Thats some next level autism you have, if not then to cover that you were actually cheating.

To0M

Strange

To0M

When it comes to spectating, you can view the demo (the same tick that Ricky sent before) and see that Ricky joined spectator right after dying to me so I could assume that he's spectating me. Normally cheaters turn off their cheats knowing they could be spectated, or the client does that for them. I was trying to look suspicious which is why i did the opposite

As I said before I should have played normally from the start and probably not troll staff
If anything this could just be griefing ban for taking staff's attention

If i had tried to cover myself cheating i would have done a good job of that from the start rather than make myself look as cheater as much as i could
I wasnt trying to look legit, which is very apparent on the demo, you can see prefire, forced snapping, clickfire instead of holding M1, trying to trace my friend though wall, on top of communicating with my friend to tell me where he spawns and leaves spawn
I simply had not believed i would actually get banned and pushed the line too far

It's reasonable to get banned for this but it hardly is cheating, just acting as such

Attachments

• Elwin dm.png
    Elwin dm.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 54

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Who is STEAM_0:1:106933757 ?

Either way you're getting one more chance to make better decisions, on the offchance the gameplay is legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom