Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jailbreak.

Kimmel

Truly Feared
The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of hammer mapping most of the jokes will go over a typical player's head. There's also Blue teams nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterization- each personal philosophy draws heavily from Freddy210 videos, for instance. The players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jailbreak truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in the Wardens existential catchphrase "Go Marker," which itself is a cryptic reference to Professor Zimbardos epic Stanford Experiment.
I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as source mod genius and wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Jailbreak tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to show that they've made numerous reports on the forums (preferably lower than my own) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

UaJpuOs.png

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

i mean tbh the joke part is right but Jailbreak is easy to figure out if you play red watch what the blues do and then do what they do from what you learned from red and just read the rules which is the first you should do but you get no one that does but this is my opinion just saying

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 19)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom