Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Timers and Capture points being removed in VSH and FF2 Servers

MB62

Unremarkable
I can get that people are pretty miffed that capping the point in their eyes either breaks some imaginary rule or just seem cowardly but removing the timers is going a bit too far, if anything it just encorages delaying in the matches now since all the expert spy, soldier and scout players can just avoid the hale forever and worst case friendlies can just do their thing and delay all they want.

at least add the 5min timer in when there are only 3-1 people on red left alive.

MB62

Unremarkable
There is a timer and most maps have a CP depending on how they’re made.
but a timer should be mandatory on all maps, most of them dont even have timers and those are the ones where delaying is going to take place the most.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, thank you very much for your suggestion. The FF2 servers do have a timer for when there is I think 1 player left. Other than that the standard 10 minute timer applies on both VSH and FF2. If this is not the case on some servers please leave the IPs below. The VSH servers don't have the 2 minute timer however. It probably makes sense to add that same timer. I've added this to my todo list and will inform you upon completion

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom