Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time for me to go

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, Gibus here,

it's finally time for me to say goodbye to the community, I'll be dropping off the face of the earth for a few months.
It's been a great year over here in BLW, I've learnt a lot, and I really enjoyed helping people on the servers.
I'm technically one of the least experienced admins here since I was only promoted late last year, so I don't have any kind of "nostalgia" moments to mention, although I have been here through a few ups and downs.
Most people are really friendly here, and I've enjoyed every moment.
One thing I'd love to see though are some casual community servers, i'd love people playing casual community over standard casual :p

Either way, I'll still be here for a few days, albeit not that active as I have a full time job.
If you have anything to discuss with me, my DMs are still open, as usual.

Thanks BLW for this amazing opportunity and a wonderful time, I wish all of you the best for the future :)

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

The Gibus will be always the main cosmetic for a big ammount of tf2 players :giggle:

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Hi, Gibus here,

it's finally time for me to say goodbye to the community, I'll be dropping off the face of the earth for a few months.
It's been a great year over here in BLW, I've learnt a lot, and I really enjoyed helping people on the servers.
I'm technically one of the least experienced admins here since I was only promoted late last year, so I don't have any kind of "nostalgia" moments to mention, although I have been here through a few ups and downs.
Most people are really friendly here, and I've enjoyed every moment.
One thing I'd love to see though are some casual community servers, i'd love people playing casual community over standard casual :p

Either way, I'll still be here for a few days, albeit not that active as I have a full time job.
If you have anything to discuss with me, my DMs are still open, as usual.

Thanks BLW for this amazing opportunity and a wonderful time, I wish all of you the best for the future :)
Welp, I look forward to seeing you again in the future, so stay strong during these bizarre times and good luck.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom