Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined tigertigerfire1's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigertigerfire1

Sufficiently Lethal
Username: tigertigerfire1

Name
tigertigerfire

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199091433701/

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/11083076 I've 21 days on this server I'm hoping to be a moderator.

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:565583986

Your DiscordID
tigertigerfire#8669

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US | Zombie Survival | Medic vs Engineer

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply for staff because of how I've been seeing rule-breakers and exploiters usually, will go out of bounds, skybox, and banned spots of their free will. Why did I decide to apply for staff? because I have been seeing Stormy taking a break from zombie survival except for chibby, chibby has the stuff to work on like maps, school, and replying to forums reports. Why should I become a staff member? I'm especially active on both Tf2 and discord so, I'm able to easily keep low of rule-breakers, exploiters and toxicity.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Stormy, Chibby
(Both in-game and discord)

How often do you play TF2?
I often play Tf2 daily and during weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
- Spam (chat/vc) > Warning >1-hour > 3-hour > 6-hour > 12-hour > 1-day > 3-day > 1-week > 2-week > permanent ban
- Harassment > Warning >1-hour mute > 3-hour > 6-hour > 12-hour > 1-day > 3-day > 1-week > 3-week > permanent
- Nsfw sprays > permanent ban
- Cheating > permanent (video proof or screenshot if necessary)
- Zombie Survival Exploits (Banned/Tele-clip/Skybox/Out of bounds) > Warning > 1-hour > 3-hour > 9-hour > 12-hour > 1-day > 3-day > 1-week > 2-week > permanent ban
- Advertising Cheats (chat/vc) > permanent
- Donor Abusing > Warning > 1-hour > 3-hour > 6-hour > 12-hour > 1-day > 3-day > 1-week > 2-week > permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
For my ways of punishing players, I used one of the Chubbabubba/Chibby charts for inspiration and I'm usually busy during my school time 7:10 am > 3:50 pm for a half-a-day 7:10 am > 1:30 pm. I've experienced being a donator having able to gag players who are breaking the rules. While in-game I've got a terrible temper when playing and in the past, I was very new to blackwonder.tf what rules were on the community servers. And my behavior on Blackwonder.mc was bad but since it's the server is no longer running there is no point of mention this on my application

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, going to list a few things.

Good playtime
1676441842865.png
You have 10 commblocks, the most recent being mid-2022.
1676442266019.png
And 1 ban, from last year as well
1676442383281.png
Relatively clean logs. Previous usage of racial slurs, but you seem to have cleaned those up.

- Spam (chat/vc) > Warning >1-hour > 3-hour > 6-hour > 12-hour > 1-day > 3-day > 1-week > 2-week > permanent ban
Gag and mute as necessary, we don't ban for this

- Nsfw sprays > permanent ban
Sprayban, we don't ban for this

While in-game I've got a terrible temper when playing.
This is concerning

I am not on your known moderator list, although I believe it should be worth mentioning that I have never had a positive experience with you, both ingame and in discord.

In a recent session on orange, you proceeded to make annoying remarks over voice chat after every kill, to the degree of which you could consider micspam. I was lenient that day, but this is not new behavior from you.

The most I've ever interacted with you was in regard to the old Minecraft server. You made it your goal to disrupt as many players as possible and took pride in it, even after getting banned.

You've continuously bugged me about my moderating situation, which you've been asked to refrain from bringing up by multiple people. This is more of a personal issue, though you don't seem to be concerned about respecting privacy.

Your general behavior in the discord is similar to all the responses listed above, including a lot of unnecessary talking in reqhelp. I don't really understand why you take so much satisfaction in annoying people and bragging about it afterwards. I'm sure you're well aware that the way you act is immature. If you're proud of something like that, I can't really stop that. It's just not behavior that belongs on a staff team.

Attachments

• 1676442373395.png
    1676442373395.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 57

tigertigerfire1

Sufficiently Lethal
Hi, going to list a few things.

Good playtime You have 10 commblocks, the most recent being mid-2022. And 1 ban, from last year as well
Relatively clean logs. Previous usage of racial slurs, but you seem to have cleaned those up.

Gag and mute as necessary, we don't ban for this

Sprayban, we don't ban for this

This is concerning

I am not on your known moderator list, although I believe it should be worth mentioning that I have never had a positive experience with you, both ingame and in discord.

In a recent session on orange, you proceeded to make annoying remarks over voice chat after every kill, to the degree of which you could consider micspam. I was lenient that day, but this is not new behavior from you.

The most I've ever interacted with you was in regard to the old Minecraft server. You made it your goal to disrupt as many players as possible and took pride in it, even after getting banned.

You've continuously bugged me about my moderating situation, which you've been asked to refrain from bringing up by multiple people. This is more of a personal issue, though you don't seem to be concerned about respecting privacy.

Your general behavior in the discord is similar to all the responses listed above, including a lot of unnecessary talking in reqhelp. I don't really understand why you take so much satisfaction in annoying people and bragging about it afterwards. I'm sure you're well aware that the way you act is immature. If you're proud of something like that, I can't really stop that. It's just not behavior that belongs on a staff team.
I am well aware that my action is immature and I should have respected your privacy with other people you know personally, something about being disruptive as too many players wasn't my goal at all but it doesn't matter I want a request to get my application declined. I pretty considerably deserved this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom