Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tidy Rule List | Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening
Alright this might sound a bit silly to suggest but I have to...

The rule page on the forums are really calm and nice to read.
The headlines are adressed in bold and the text has the same colour and letter fond which is really nice to read trough which is a good thing!

But here comes the silly part, what happend to the Jailbreak rules?
Everything has diffrent colours the colums are shoving to the right and left and the text switches to bold italic and combinations of them both troughout the list!
Especially the red and orange text makes it really really uncomfortable to read it trough, it distracts a lot!

I would suggest making the rule list a bit more calm and orginized as the server rules itself.

Let me know what you think of the Jailbreak rule list!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

We just cleaned up the Jailbreak rules list and added colours for the obvious rules:

Red: Rule
Black and italica: additional information
Orange: what will happen if you break that rule
Green: Explaining some Days and meanings of Orders.

We worked with several admins on it and we agreed this is most clear one and people will be able to read. Because nobody tends to read the long boring lines we added the rules into a colour so they are quickly to see and read. I asked feedback of jb-regulars, jb-newbies and non-jb-players. I had possitive feedback. For sure when compared to the old jb rules thread.

Why jb has colours and the main doesn't, is because jb is different. Note that jb attracts lots of kids so we need to be clear and obvious. It has to be noticed. Thus colours.

Also note that it's not jumping from left to right at all. I did administration at school so i learned alot about lay-out. + This is a thread, not the same as the main rules that is just a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom