Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thought about getting out!

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
In the past Admins were always active. and now everywhere I ask in Discord or other attached. Admins react nothing to it. ! and I don't see that.
I know I am a nag rebel. And you know that I am also hearing impaired. It is up to me personally. No one asks me whether you want to play with me...
Especially when the Calladmins speaks and no one comes in and reacts to grab the alleged perpetrator. Forum will be processed later I see times at least after the posting 48 hours. I know that admins also have times free live.

But So Blackwonder I expected differently. Lots of kindergartens and MFK come from time to time to record and post but no one benefits

SteamID can always be changed when the new register... and TF2 is free.
Even the AIMBOTS can be bypassed. I know that you have a system. But I wonder it brings me ? Even if you have switched on the proxy ?

So Blackwonder I expected different.

And I look for my side from The Blackwonder me discriminated because of my hearing impaired look.

And I will consider leaving the Blackwonder...

D

Deleted member 2049

I have no fucking idea what you said xd

Last edited by a moderator:

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Honestly I never really liked you Owl. You were a crap rebel, a solid sniper I guess, and your grammar was always so damm bad that I could barely understand you. I expected that a 30-ish year old married man with kids who lives in a first world country has much better English than 17 year old edgy teen from Bosnia (me).
But the real kicker was when I heard about your messages with a certain individual. If you meant what I hope you didn't mean in those messages than you're one serious scumbag (the one that blocked you from everything). And don't mention your hearing imparence, from the times we played together no one EVER not even mentioned it, only you did in your binds such as "Can you please repeat that? I have hearing imparence.". Why is the hearing part even there?
And if you are leaving then goodbye and have a nice life...

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Warden gives orders, someone asks for repeat, warden repeats, Nightowl asks for a repeat because he's hearing impaired, repeat has already been given so he gets killed, therefor Blackwonder is discriminating him, oof feels bad.

D

Deleted member 3276

Even though Nightowl can be annoying at times and confuses people with his broken English doesn't mean you should crap on his goodbye thread.

D

Deleted member 2049

I have no fucking idea what you said xd
I'll go ahead and woosh this reply after getting more of a better understanding with this. First thing I should say now is I'm sorry for the insensitive comment I wrote originally on my reply, I didn't understand fully what you said but I replied in a rude manner that is offensive. Next, I can't really say you are wrong when people treat you like shit, I've seen it myself in discord. In game however, I would like you to understand people most likely aren't going to be as understanding as you hope they are with your disability. Unfortunate yes, but it is what it is. When I killed you for not following orders, even after given a repeat, I did see your bind but I wasn't required to give another repeat since the one I given was valid. I do however know of your disability but at the time, I didn't take it much into consideration because I didn't understand as well as I do now. Your decision to continue to leave or stay is up to you, please just know that anywhere you go may have the same results with your disability around other players. My recommendation would be to not leave but rather ignore insulting comments or learn to improve your english. Sorry you had to feel the way you did with your time on Blackwonder.

(Also sorry for posting again on this thread, I mean to explain my thoughts about this more than shitpost reeee)

Hyped

Rage Inducing
People shitting on Nightowl for his understandably rough English (The guys from Germany and hearing impaired give the man a break) on his leaving thread.
Nice.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

People shitting on Nightowl for his understandably rough English (The guys from Germany and hearing impaired give the man a break) on his leaving thread.
Nice.

Dude he's 34, I'm 22, he's from Germany and I'm from Belgium. English isn't our native language but still people don't seem to have a problem understanding what I say. Also being hearing impaired doesn't stop you from improving your knowledge in the English language.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom