Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered This may be a stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
If you want to abuse yourself then go right ahead, but if you're gag/mute voting people for no reason then we have a problem.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Calling votes on yourself, is just irritating for everyone. People hate having to vote for things, which is clear when people just press "1" and we get whatever the first option is, best example of this is the map change, normally we get whatever the first option is. So if you want to get gagged and muted, just message me and I will happily gag you for a long time. But please don't call votes on yourself, I know I've seen admins and donators kick themselves, but it is irritating.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
When I see donors do it I just let it go. It may be annoying but it gags/mutes them for me and anything they do to themselves sticks on their mute/gag record. All it's doing is shooting yourself in the foot because whenever you connect to a blw server, any admins on see how many comm blocks and bans you have upon joining and taht includes those self inflicted.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

When I see donors do it I just let it go. It may be annoying but it gags/mutes them for me and anything they do to themselves sticks on their mute/gag record. All it's doing is shooting yourself in the foot because whenever you connect to a blw server, any admins on see how many comm blocks and bans you have upon joining and taht includes those self inflicted.
Wait, how do you even mute yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom