Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed This has been fucking with me alot and i cannot find a solution..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

So 3/2 days ago i bought minecraft and there was nothing wrong, but let's rewind all the way back to september, my friend introduced me to his friend who had over 200 hacked mc accounts lmao and he gave me and his friend one, then we made a server with server.pro (no sponsors included ecks dee) and played, and right off the bat i realise my keyboard is fucking with me, but it wasn't my keyboard, it was the game, if i were to hold W and let go it would still go forward, if i hold a s d or any other key i'd would keep going for like 3/4/5 seconds and then it would stop, then i found a solution (This was a couple of days ago before i bought minecraft) that you needed to install Java, i was sure i had java but i actually didn't, i installed it and everything worked, no more keyboard lag/delays (or whatever) but then when i bought minecraft, i was fucking around and stuff, then i got bored and decided to install RLCraft (it's hardcore modded minecraft which is pretty fun) and i saw that you needed to make a twitch account and install twitch app, i didn't bother to do this but a few days later i did, but before that i saw that you can just install a rlcraft rar and replace files from the .minecraft folder, i did that and there was no rlcraft option/version in the launcher, i decided to play anyways and realise my fps was diffrent, it was around 120 and the keyboard delays were fucking with me again, i was like "oh nooo..." (when i bought minecraft i didn't have this cause i installed java a few days ago when i was playing on the hacked account) and i decided to reinstall mincraft, i did but when i opened minecraftinstaller.msi it didn't let me install minecraft, it letted me to uninstall, repair, and smt else so i tried reparing and nothing "there is already a specified account" and it didn't work, so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it's all diffrent.. i had to reinstall optifine, the versions weren't saved, the options wasn't the same, i had to change the options to like it was before, And i tried looking for a solution and there was another video but it legit just copied the first solution video saying you need to delete shit/end task in task manager that's taking up the most of your cpu, nope, that didn't work, reinstall Java, i did this 3 times and it doesn't work, i completely removed the .minecraft folder and deleted it, but nothing worked, when i create a new world it kinda does it, a few minutes into the new world it kinda does the keyboard lag, but later on it doesn't, kinda, and not only does it have keyboard delay, but sometimes it doesn't wanan jump

TL:DR i had keyboard lag and i installd a mod, the mod completely screwed it up and i had to reinstall minecraft, then i couldn't fix the keyboard lag even after reinstalling java 3 times.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

And i am sorry if i made the paragraph maybe a little much longer, i just needed to explain in detail/specificly.

And no, this problem is not because of my cpu, if it was then it wouldn't have accurred when i installed Java.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Your posts are weird in length, but hopefully everything gets better, speaking of which, I gotta buy myself a new CPU on these new Black Friday deals

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
so... you reinstalled java and minecraft. Did you completely wipe the data? from what I know, even after uninstalling minecraft, some files are left behind for data persistence.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

so... you reinstalled java and minecraft. Did you completely wipe the data? from what I know, even after uninstalling minecraft, some files are left behind for data persistence.
I don't think so, I only uninstalled the .minecraft folder and only deleted the launcher from the launcher itself "Remove minecraft launcher" but this doesn't really occur now, but only a little bit just a tiny bit delayed jumps.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
how do you uninstall minecraft? deleting the launcher does noting, you need to use window's uninstall menu, mate

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

how do you uninstall minecraft? deleting the launcher does noting, you need to use window's uninstall menu, mate
When i mean i delete the launcher i mean i delete it in the launcher setup with the option, not just putting it in the recycle bin, but i don't wanna bother doing this, it rarely occurs now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom