Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted [TheRift]Jaydonius's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CløudySnow

Unremarkable

Naomiii

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
[U:1:389124891]

Who has punished you?
Viking34

Why were you punished?
Spamming, bypassing the server's rules

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I asked the admins to ban me, but they did not so I went to a random blackwonder jailbreak server and spam the crap out like the normal lmaobox user would spam,then viking came and banned me. its a joke viking, I did not mean to spam or harm anything.

Last edited:

CløudySnow

Unremarkable

Naomiii

I prob should stick with my friends rather than joining and making a fool of myself in that specific server
welp, I should leave and let you be in peace. Bye lads

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

I'm not sure if you are finished because you ended the sentence with a comma, but if you are finished, you never actually gave a reason why the punishment should be removed. You actually just said "I broke the rules", not sure how that's supposed to convince us to unban you. It's ultimately up to @Viking34 because he's the one that banned you, but I vote no.

CløudySnow

Unremarkable

Naomiii

I'm not sure if you are finished because you ended the sentence with a comma, but if you are finished, you never actually gave a reason why the punishment should be removed. You actually just said "I broke the rules", not sure how that's supposed to convince us to unban you. It's ultimately up to @Viking34 because he's the one that banned you, but I vote no.
ok............anyways I wont bother anyone from today onwards

CløudySnow

Unremarkable

Naomiii

remember this quote wrote by a fighter "Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart"

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So you are a trolling and causing more work for admins? I am leaving this and I hope Viking either leaves this or at very least leaves the perma silence. You deliberately spammed adverts for hacks,

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

So you break rules willingly to get yourself banned and now you want to be unbanned? I don't know if this appeal is a joke or not but personally I want to believe it's a joke because I can't believe that someone was this stupid.

Also this doesn't really make sense to me

"I went to a random blackwonder jailbreak server and spam the crap out like the normal lmaobox user would spam" -> "I did not mean to spam or harm anything."

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Well if the ban isn't permanent then you can wait ffs what's wrong with waiting.But anyways like @Drexils said

"I went to a random blackwonder jailbreak sever and spam the crap out like the normal lmaobox user would spam" --> "I did not mean to spam or harm anything."

SO defoq man and you want to get banned and now unbanned do you have some brain?Anyways im going in with a -Support

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You mentioned one day it would be funny to get permabanned

You ask in discord what would happen if you went on a server and spammed lmaobox binds

You learn that if you do it you'll get silenced, but since you've now made your intentions clear you'll just get banned instead

You do it anyway

You get banned from servers

You rejoice in your ban on discord, claiming you're a happier person because now you can focus on school or something (which is commendable)

You instigate hate and arguments on discord

You get banned from discord

I actually just silenced you at first, then made it into a ban when I figured who you were and you -intentionally or not- managed to bypass the block due to the jailbreak plugin unmuting people at certain points in time.

You're fairly harmless otherwise, but this kind of stunt just wastes everyones time. You were told what would happen, yet you did it anyway. I think it's relatively safe to reduce your permanent ban to a month, however, then see if you've changed for the better in that time.

Breaking more rules after that would obviously not be tolerated at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom