Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined @therealbannedsungod(szf)'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: @therealbannedsungod(szf)

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125747966

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
"Chat spam cheat" - was using a bind to spam map nominations

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because i feel perma for spamming's a tad bit too harsh of a punishment. Still I understand my mistake and won't do it again. Also it wasnt a cheat, it was a mousewheel bind.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Demo:
Spamming entire chat with a scam nick-name. And looks like you were practicing it before already
decarga111.png

descarga.png222.png

descarga.png333.png

descarga.png4444.png
Also your chatlogs are disgusting, full of racism stuff and toxicity.

I've talked to the manager about this situation and we decided to let you have another chance, but you will have to stay banned for now before re-appeal your ban again(3-6 months atleast), and we will look into it again.

Attachments

• pays5buckspamchatcheat.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
Scam nick-name? What does that even mean? Disgusting, full of racism stuff and toxicity? You mean the 2 lines with the N and T word totaling 8 words? Or maybe you mean the "guys lets kick" one where i was supporting others in votekicking me? Or maybe the "a" spam which you for some reason also provided in its own separate screenshot? Honestly, Im fine with your ruling, I will wait 3-6 months before re-appealing, I just want you to explain my questions.♿

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Scam nick-name? What does that even mean? Disgusting, full of racism stuff and toxicity? You mean the 2 lines with the N and T word totaling 8 words? Or maybe you mean the "guys lets kick" one where i was supporting others in votekicking me? Or maybe the "a" spam which you for some reason also provided in its own separate screenshot? Honestly, Im fine with your ruling, I will wait 3-6 months before re-appealing, I just want you to explain my questions.♿
1634046080150.png
1634046124989.png

Even if your name is for trolling, spamming entire chat with it looks like you wanna receive money for stopping what you doing.
1634046367037.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom