Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted theawesomecrispy's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

User name: theawesomecrispy

What is your type of punishment?
Silence

Who punished you? 10k/ShadowKnight

Why were you punished?
"Staff callout, priors"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't believe I revealed his identity, my only comment was "Thanks 10k", then I was promptly silenced. The reason why I knew it was 10k and even commented in the first place was because I was in a call with Chig Bungus and he wanted me to help investigate someone who was cheating. Me saying anything about him was my fault and I’ll be sure to just note in my head next time instead of thanking him.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I don't believe I revealed his identity, my only comment was "Thanks 10k", then I was promptly silenced.
It's usually too late anyways, but the sooner someone calling out is silenced, the less likely it is people will notice.
The reason why I knew it was 10k and even commented in the first place was because I was in a call with Chig Bungus and he wanted me to help investigate someone who was cheating.
Not really relevant, knowing an undercover staff member's identity and exposing him are two different things.
Hard to believe as it may be, I would like to occasionally go on random servers and deal with rulebreakers without having to alias. Incidents like this are exactly why I can't. I'll let you off easy this time, since you seem sincere and accidents do happen, but be aware that neither your discord role nor your friendship with some of the staff exempt you from the rules. This is your mulligan, don't mess up again.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom