Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Vote system is really bad

Gluten Boi

The vote system given to donors (/votemute, /votegag, etc.) is pretty bad in a lot of different ways. First, it's really easy to avoid it, people can leave during that 20 seconds or in the case of jailbreak, continuously freekill in that time and cause more problems than before, or in the case of one particular instance, people can change their names constantly to avoid it and get other people muted, one person did this, and it took ten minutes for them to shut up and he finally stopped when an admin came on the server and muted him. Second, edgy children are a huge problem, when someone is mic spamming ear rape and when you try to votemute him, all the edgy children on the server will vote no and the problem will continue because they think its funny for some stupid reason. Third, the wait that has to happen in between votes is one of the most annoying things about it, I know the reason for it being there is so that you can't spam it, but it can be really irritating in the case of Jailbreak, where when someone mass freekills and you have to voteslay them first, then votemute them to keep them off. In that time, the round can end and start another one, they can just leave, continuously freekill, etc. The mod that the TF2 servers use is terrible and needs to be changed or just scrapped all together.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Point 1: Just use #ID from console, if they leave report them.
Point 2: We can't change people voting no, that's not how voting works.
Point 3: 30 seconds isn't the longest time to wait even for jailbreak.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
For the vote dodgers, I recomend U record everything. Report them and don't join the server for a while. Reports takes some time to get resolve and its humiliating to be on the server while the guy U tried to punish gets away with it for the night atleast.

I would luv is there was a way for vote dodgers to still get the punishment even after they leave the server before the voting ends. But I got to the conclusion that its not convinient for the admins so the sugestion won't go anywhere.

But I know a way for the vote call to punish someone instantly...

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom