Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Story Of Ito2102

Ito2102

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:176287547
State:Texas
Contact Info: (email) [email protected], (Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTT3FAnvIRuOkkfVC9ymmTA
More Info: (Instagram) @itsjustjorge2102

Hello! So... I am Ito... This is my intro to the blackwonder fourms. Let me just state that I enjoy wsting my day on the x10 servers. But enough of that, I'm 13 as stated above, i'm not sure if theres a template for this intro so i decided to give whats needed. If you ever need to contact me someway refer to all the info given above. Hope to see you guys in the shout box, and i wont be making not needed threads.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:176287547
State:Texas
Contact Info: (email) [email protected], (Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTT3FAnvIRuOkkfVC9ymmTA
More Info: (Instagram) @itsjustjorge2102

Hello! So... I am Ito... This is my intro to the blackwonder fourms. Let me just state that I enjoy wsting my day on the x10 servers. But enough of that, I'm 13 as stated above, i'm not sure if theres a template for this intro so i decided to give whats needed. If you ever need to contact me someway refer to all the info given above. Hope to see you guys in the shout box, and i wont be making not needed threads.

What position are you applying for? Member?

+support to this introduction

Also, welcome to BlackWonder?

Ito2102

What position are you applying for? Member?

+support to this introduction

Also, welcome to BlackWonder?
On some other fourms, which the servers went down due to a bad community, this was the template. its based on giving anything you can so theres no sectrets and in anycase people can contact you. Btw, thank you all!

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey ito good to see someone new doc. Hope you enjoy your stay in Blackwonder, don't be afraid to chat with us just send us a message or a nude.... umm c:. Alright I think I should go, see you 'round doctor. Sak out!

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Welcome to the forums and blackwonder servers hope we meat some day

Fluffy, not meaning to be rude here, but you are posting on old threads and bringing them back on everyones notifications which is rather irritating. I know you mean well, but try and stay on the newer threads please. Just makes stuff easier for everyone, especially if these threads have been dead for over a month.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom