Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered The Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

i have a question about a rule in jailbreak red team

No breaking breakables.

You are not allowed to break breakables that lead to or activate off-limit areas such as alternate routes out of the cells, the armoury, or the prison's main, round-ending exit.

Whats the Point of this rule in the first place? ^

Overkill

a byte
Lets say you are the only red in a cell and you broke a hole that leads outside the cell. If a blue finds out (meaning he saw you break it) you broke the breakable, you are KOS for breaking it completely. This ensures that the red that broke the breakable dies and doesn't give blue trouble in the future.

Dell

Truly Feared
This is something that a RED does that makes them KOS. Its not exactly a "rule" per say. Its more of telling people who play on BLU that if they catch a RED breaking a breakable, that RED is KOS, mostly because of the fact that these certain breakables activate certain areas like the rule says. That doesn't mean that breaking something like glass makes them KOS though, I believe.

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

@Overkill Yes but what do you mean by This ensures that the red that broke the breakable dies and doesn't give blue trouble in the future, do you mean like know which is the real red who destroyed the breakable, but also giving blue "trouble" is the reason why wee rebel or to have fun or just distract them while other reds run away too?

Overkill

a byte
So, if there is a bunch of you in a cell, and someone broke the breakable, blue can't kill anyone they like, they have to physically be looking into the cell to see who broke the breakable. Then, that red is deemed KOS and blue team is allowed to kill them unless the warden pardons the red (which is usually unlikely) . The point for this rule is because reds will often break breakables, the warden and guard will see them, but they can't do anything to the red but camp the hole or vent. This rule ensures any plan the red had of escaping makes it even harder for them because now they are KOS. Its harder to tell who broke the breakable when there are a lot of reds in one cell, but as long as the warden or a guard saw the prisoner breaking the breakable, that red is KOS instantly.

Also, you said it best yourself:
the point having breakables is to pretty much rebel or hide
That is why you are KOS. Because you were trying to rebel.

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

i will agree but i still have 1 thing that bugs me, blues are already too op they have crits not being able to break breakables is impossible for people who likes to rebel like me but, i guess i can live wtih the rule

Overkill

a byte
You can hit the breakable, its just when the breakable finally breaks completely that you are KOS. This will usually give the red a little window to start running like hell but in every case scenario I've seen, 10% of reds will actually be able to hide from blue while about 90% of other reds just end up dead as soon as they get out.

Good luck rebelling. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom