Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The NightCaller's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NightCaller

User name: The NightCaller

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheNightCaller/

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Sayin' Some Stuff I Shouldn't Have Said

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Look Man, Please Ungag Me Because I Have Too Many Hours Spent & People That Know Me On That Cp_Orange_BLW Map & Have LOTS Of Credits In It As Well, With That Bein' Said, It'll Be A Tragedy For Me To Just Leave & Find Another Server Because That'll Mean That What I've Fought For Was Just A BIG Waste Of Time, Please Don't Do This & Forgive Me, Just Give Me At Least The LAST Chance To Redeem My Sins In These Messages I've Posted, I'm Very Serious About This & Again, I Did Realize What I've Said & Or Done & I Won't Do It Again. & Y'Know ? Bein' Gagged Is Way Worse Than Bein' Kicked Or Banned Off A Map, & Hey I Don't Really Care About The Unmute, All I Care More Is About The Ungag

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Did you bother to look up your comm block? It was me who perma-silenced you, and it wasn't for a reason as vague as "saying some stuff you shouldn't have said". It was because you were using a bind that was advertising hacks. It was to such an extent that we got !calladmin reports about you. Advertising hacks is punishable with a perma-silence.

Silence.PNG

So I think what happens next is self-explanatory. I'll leave this open for a few days, in case any admins have anything to say about it, but otherwise I will be declining this appeal.

Attachments

• Nightmare_1.PNG
    Nightmare_1.PNG
    40.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Nightmare_2.PNG
    Nightmare_2.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

The NightCaller

Did you bother to look up your comm block? It was me who perma-silenced you, and it wasn't for a reason as vague as "saying some stuff you shouldn't have said". It was because you were using a bind that was advertising hacks. It was to such an extent that we got !calladmin reports about you. Advertising hacks is punishable with a perma-silence.

View attachment 12403

So I think what happens next is self-explanatory. I'll leave this open for a few days, in case any admins have anything to say about it, but otherwise I will be declining this appeal.
Please, Come On I Won't Do It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom