Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The new warden menu (as of today)

Which is better the menu for today or before??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
Tried the new menu today its good cause u have only 1 page to use and don't have to switch it to find the command your looking for but since its a habit we end up pressing 3 (that opens ff) and accidentally kept turning on ff and may get some people killed cause in previous menu 3 is to place a marker so reds can follow it and blue's know where should the reds go but since it got removed it got harder controlling the reds and like I said before its a habit to press 3 that we thought it places markers rather than turning on ff

Veteran the salty memer

Somewhat Threatening

v

Tried the new menu today its good cause u have only 1 page to use and don't have to switch it to find the command your looking for but since its a habit we end up pressing 3 (that opens ff) and accidentally kept turning on ff and may get some people killed cause in previous menu 3 is to place a marker so reds can follow it and blue's know where should the reds go but since it got removed it got harder controlling the reds and like I said before its a habit to press 3 that we thought it places markers rather than turning on ff
Same , i tried to put on marker but end up turning ff on.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

You can blame the blues that used it as a crutch and killed reds with it. You can blame them for it.

A new era has begun because people decided to use it differently from the original intention.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
did you know that you too can quote multiple things in the same post... wow really will? how do i do that?..... well anonymous person all you do is click +quote on the quotes you want to quote then make your post and just add quotes ...GEE WILL THANKS THAT WILL COME IN HANDY

normie

Totally Ordinary
did you know that you too can quote multiple things in the same post... wow really will? how do i do that?..... well anonymous person all you do is click +quote on the quotes you want to quote then make your post and just add quotes ...GEE WILL THANKS THAT WILL COME IN HANDY
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH TECHNOLOGY

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
man I dont really think that trick orders were that hard with markers it was just 1. listening or 2. pay attention to where he placed it
it was honesetly countedred by marker=markers or only the smart bois doing it and the tricks were pretty funny half the time like a warden places a marker then says ey look at that marker I placed or he places a marker by medic and says medic like for real but that was a couple months ago so I dont really know the whole current situation of the trick orders but ey we still got sprays

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom