Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"The New Blackwonder Jailbreak"

Chelsea

Unremarkable
Now don't get me wrong, I don't really hate the jailbreak servers, but I do find a few things bad as compared to how it used to be...

Firstly, the new plugin has its pros and cons, alongside the new rules.For example, I do have mixed feelings about pardoning. I always felt that the removal of pardoning reds was unnecessary as I felt there were better solutions such as limiting the use of pardon. However, I do understand why they removed it and I can relate to them in a way. However, I do like the new plugin as it adds a whole new depth to LRs, such as adding more days and gamemodes.

Now regarding the community. I am not certain if my perspective is flawed in any way, but I feel the community in jailbreak is deteriorating. Firstly, the gaurds are getting more and more incompetent in controlling reds and especially being warden. I have seen many blus retiring and freekilling, making excuses to make themselves seem innocent, or the blus get mobbed by the reds. It seems that the gaurds also do not read the rules as they go on blue team doing many foolish things and not even knowing they are in the wrong. There is also the recurring problem of the "toxic" reds. Some reds behave like the gaurds in a way, guards freekill and try to make excuses, reds get killed for a logical reason but still claim freekill, some even going as far as to insult the guard continuously.

There is an issue with the donors at times as well. I have seen many people freekill or break other rules, yet donors are not muting/slaying them. Personally, I have been freekilled a couple of times in the server with donors inside, but they don't voteslay at all, which in a way is disappointing.

Despite all this, I still have a blast at the hailbreak servers. there is always a group of people in the server who are always having fun beside me, having the same struggles to deal with, facing the same freekillers, and overall am able to connect with easily. To them and the admins on jailbreak, thank you for making jailbreak such a fun server to be in.

In conclusion, though there are many things I am not pleased with in the server, I enjoy it there and I am sure many who play on there do as well This is my thouhts on the jailbreak server, not a complaint, neither is it a compliment.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

very good essay but regarding the donor thing, they have a choice to not use the voteslay and mute commands as some are scared that they might donor abuse. don't blame them if they dont voteslay the freekiller but blame the freekiller for freekilling.

SJ_Weeb

Strange

SJ_Weeb

It seems that the gaurds also do not read the rules as they go on blue team doing many foolish things and not even knowing they are in the wrong.

I can relate to this but I must say it all comes down to due to the autobalance feature as it automatically puts you into BLU whenever you join the server, but yeah, it should have been noticed by the person as it clearly shows that they join BLU due to the bright colors on the class selection, and such puny reasons such as, "Oh, I didn't know i joined BLU, I didn't notice," will not be tolerable.

D

Deleted member 2049

Firstly, the new plugin has its pros and cons, alongside the new rules.For example, I do have mixed feelings about pardoning. I always felt that the removal of pardoning reds was unnecessary as I felt there were better solutions such as limiting the use of pardon. However, I do understand why they removed it and I can relate to them in a way. However, I do like the new plugin as it adds a whole new depth to LRs, such as adding more days and gamemodes.
It eventually got to the point where the warden would say "I pardon all reds" while only one red was rebelling, so it would be favortism. Eventually pardoning was removed all together, in my opinion I like it better this way. Especially because if a red knew how, they would be able to use pardoning to their advantage.
Now regarding the community. I am not certain if my perspective is flawed in any way, but I feel the community in jailbreak is deteriorating. Firstly, the gaurds are getting more and more incompetent in controlling reds and especially being warden. I have seen many blus retiring and freekilling, making excuses to make themselves seem innocent, or the blus get mobbed by the reds. It seems that the gaurds also do not read the rules as they go on blue team doing many foolish things and not even knowing they are in the wrong. There is also the recurring problem of the "toxic" reds. Some reds behave like the gaurds in a way, guards freekill and try to make excuses, reds get killed for a logical reason but still claim freekill, some even going as far as to insult the guard continuously.
I wouldnt really blame the reds for getting mad at something or someone for getting freekilled, however most of the time I see reds complaining regardless that it was a freekill even though it was explained clearly. It's really on both parts, most blus are dumb and dont know the rules and most reds are ignorant and dumb to not figure out what they did wrong.
There is an issue with the donors at times as well. I have seen many people freekill or break other rules, yet donors are not muting/slaying them. Personally, I have been freekilled a couple of times in the server with donors inside, but they don't voteslay at all, which in a way is disappointing.
Donors are not obligated to do admin's jobs, if you want something done then make a report or request help in discord

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Pardoning is stupidly stupid, reds could use it to their advantage, it leads to favoritism and is just obnoxious to deal with, a lot like renaming reds.

Now regarding the community. I am not certain if my perspective is flawed in any way, but I feel the community in jailbreak is deteriorating. Firstly, the gaurds are getting more and more incompetent in controlling reds and especially being warden. I have seen many blus retiring and freekilling, making excuses to make themselves seem innocent, or the blus get mobbed by the reds.
Maybe you could actually provide solutions to this instead of just throwing the obvious out.

Aegeus is good boy
Donors are not obligated to do admin's jobs, if you want something done then make a report or request help in discord

I also have a cool idea to aid the dead European servers.
Oh its gonna be awesome

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Pardoning is stupidly stupid, reds could use it to their advantage, it leads to favoritism and is just obnoxious to deal with, a lot like renaming reds.

Maybe you could actually provide solutions to this instead of just throwing the obvious out.

Aegeus is good boy

I also have a cool idea to aid the dead European servers.
Oh its gonna be awesome

You learnt how to rise the dead?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Your complaints would appear more valid if they all weren't generic examples that have always happened and always will happen on ALL jailbreak servers everywhere. If you want to stop these issues making reports would assure that these people you see get punished.

Chelsea

Unremarkable
this isnt really a complaint, and I am not familiar with this whole donor thing. I just typed what I felt on thiese things based on how I see it. You can enlighten me on any things I have typed that might not be inaccurate. It is always good to know new things as it changes how I feel about this. THanks guys :)

Chelsea

Unremarkable

I just ant to express how I felt about this problems, I never meant for it to be a coplaint, neither am I suggesting it needs to be changed. There are problems that are not easy to solve and I can understand that fact.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom