Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The most frustrating class to play against?

Ruubean

Unremarkable

Ruubean

Spy because it counters so many classes and so hard to counter even as a pyro against a spy with some experience. Also note this class makes me rage quit the most :LOL:.

Doomsday.exe

Strange
Usually Spy/Pyro.

Spy: Dead Ringer spam. Nuff' said.

Pyro: Airblast limiting your movements, to the point where you end up dying to secondary without anyway to escape.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

I, personally, don't find any singular class frustrating to play against but rather I find particular situations frustrating.

Each class has effective counters and if you're patient enough you can eventually force a class change eg. when a deadringer-spy grows tired of dying over and over because they're being chased down after their feign. If there is an enemy team-combo that is difficult to break ie. Vac-sniper-with-DDS, there are always counter-measures that can shift them out of their cosy-corner. One suggestion: kritzkrieg-DH-Solly.

Playing as a team is the BEST counter against any potentially frustrating situation. Any time the 'team' system breaks down is when those frustrating situations surface and overwhelm.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
All classes can be annoying if they really wanted to.
Crit-Ebola Scouts.
Soldier with a medic crammed in his anus.
Phlog Pyros.
Sticky-spamming Demomen.
Heavy with game sense.
Turtle Engies.
A Medic that's crammed in a soldier's anus.
Competent Snipers.
Dead ringer Spies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom