Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The most frustrating class to play against?

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
Spy, scout, or engineer(only on Hightower).

Spy feels unfair
Scout is because I'm bad at the game and I can't hit them
And I just have a personal hatred for engis on hightower

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
vsh: depends on map. But usually in this order:
  • Pyro (Airblast... So damn annoying)
  • Medic (Uber with Crit and Revive)
  • Solider (Jumping flies that market gardner you 24/7)
  • Demoman (Hard to hit and tons of damage with stickies)
  • Spy (Backstab)
  • Sniper (Have some really good hiding spots)
  • Engineer (Lv. 3 Sentry, Dispenser and Telefrag)
  • Scout (Fast, Force-A-Nature and Baseball Bat)
  • Heavy (Rarely good)

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Depends on what class I play. Since I use certain classes to counter said annoying classes on the enemy team.

Regarding sentries I usually choose Direct Hit soldier. Since it can 2 shot a level 3 sentry, one shot a mini sentry. The fast projectile speed makes it easier to outdamage an engineer repairing his buildings.
That being said, Engineer is usually the most annoying class to me. Since I like to Market Garden people, I have to get up close. If there's a sentry next to a player I am trying to MG, I'm easily killed.
I also just can't fight scouts that know what they're doing. I'm a horrible scout, but I just find them annoying to deal with. But with their low health pool it's not difficult to kill them, they're simply annoying.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

I think all classes can be a pain to counter, if the user you're up against mains as one particular class. It's knowing which class can counter the one you're up against the most effectively that's the trick.

The biggest pain in the ass for me mostly is a stickyspamming Demoman. They camp with stickies and it's really annoying. Airblasting their stickies away doesn't do much because they don't go very far. All you can do is retreat back. The best thing you can do is get behind them and take them by surprise, be it as a Spy or other class. I love blasting them to pieces as Solly or otherwise getting them to accidentally explode themselves, so they get a taste of their own medicine.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Personally I hate playing against engineers because I find they just slow the pace of the game down, and make it very stale. That's more of a mechanic issue.

Being one myself and angering people in pubs, good pyros are really annoying to play against, especially if you're a projectile class.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
If you think about it pyro is a very good counter to the two main damage dealers in the game (if they can deflect well) that being soldier and demo turning all but the soldiers shotgun and the two classes melees into things that will more than likely kill their own team rather than the intended target

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Deadringer spies are really annoying. 9/10 they are complete and utter garbage at spy, but use the deadringer as a crutch to run away every time they take damage. This is fine until you've killed the same spy like 3 times and they just keep coming back seconds later and are more of an annoyance than a genuine threat.

D

Deleted member 2120

Deadringer spies are really annoying. 9/10 they are complete and utter garbage at spy, but use the deadringer as a crutch to run away every time they take damage. This is fine until you've killed the same spy like 3 times and they just keep coming back seconds later and are more of an annoyance than a genuine threat.
Agreed.

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

This is mainly to do with what class you're already playing for example for me:
Scout< Pyro, Soldier
Soldier< Pyro, Engie
Pyro< Engie, Sniper
Demo< Pyro, Spy
Heavy< Sniper, Spy, Engie
Engie< Every fucking class
Medic< Pyro, Spy, Sniper
Sniper< Spy, A Better Sniper, Scout
Spy< Pyro, Mad Milk Scout, Jarate Sniper

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Scouts and INFINITE DEAD-RINGING SPIES, engie with lvl 3 on Hightower, a sniper who rarely misses and base-jumper and Air-Strike / Market Gardner soldier.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom