Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Minecraft server is running out of stuff to do.

Deleted User 9812

Somewhat Threatening
I feel as if the minecraft server for BLW is running out of stuff to do, This could just be me since me and a couple of other people have practically 100% the server already and are basically finding nothing else to do.

I'm not sure if there could be a solution but I just wanted to say how I wish there was more stuff to do.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
the MC server is more a side project of BLW, and we don't have many staff members looking after it. If you have any suggestions as to what we could add/change, please let us know.

snowydruid

Unremarkable
dont know whats on the server but you could add a few mods to make their be stats. maybe add in a few new realms. just a couple small things to spice the servers life up and change how its normally played

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Subject: Big Server Go No More

Hello Tribe,

Bad news, big light box no show Minecraft world anymore. Me and other fire-starters try wake up server. We hit reset stone many times, but no help. Server still sleep.

Me see, server soul travel through big invisible trails in sky. This called IP routing. Like big sky river, data in server soul jump from stone to stone until reach end place. But now, server soul lost. No find way back to us.

Long time ago, sky river made with many stone. Some stone close, some stone far. When server soul jump, first look for close stone. If close stone no work, server soul jump to far stone. This how server soul move in big sky river. But now, all stone no talk to server soul. Server soul alone.

We try talk to stone. Use magic code ping. But stone silent. This why Minecraft world no show. Server soul lost in big sky river.

Now, to others in tribe, me must speak. Some of you act like dog. You bark loud, but no help find lost server soul. Me no call you dog, but if walk like dog, bark like dog, maybe you dog?

Big problem need big think, not big bark. We need find way bring back server soul from big sky river. Until then, Minecraft world still sleep.

Big Thanks,
Big Chief

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom