Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The Last Cheti's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 124.188.32.232

What's your username?
The Last Cheti

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251878202/

Who has punished you?
Supreme leader of North Korea

Why were you punished?
Because I "Freekilled"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well idk if you guys didnt get it last time or revocked it, but now i have more understanding of the situation at hand because supreme didnt really explain before. But basically this is what happened, It was an lr day, war day. I havent opened cells yet, and started to walk to an area. While out of nowhere a red came out really close to me and so i shot him. (Note that the one other order i gave was "When cells open warday begins." ) And after a bit, i got teambanned. I didnt break any rules, i was in my right to shoot. He broke a breakable as stated in your rules.

"You are not allowed to break breakables that lead to or activate off-limit areas such as alternate routes out of the cells, the armoury, or the prison's main, round-ending exit."

This implies that they are kos if done so.

Below are the rules for cells wars.

"All Blues go to an easily accessible location specified by the warden, and which isn't closed off by a tiny choke. Reds are released and encouraged to grab ammo, and the blues can start roaming after the reds have had a reasonable amount of time to get ammo and the warden gives permission. "Last Request" can not be earned. The minigame must be announced at the start of the round and cannot be played two rounds in a row."

To my understanding such things like the breakable rule STILL applies. So therefore my ban is unfit. Also please be professional when taking this appeal in account. And if u have, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom