What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined the evil scout!'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

the evil scout!

User name: the evil scout!

Name
the evil scout!

Your Age
12 (i know this could affect i't)

Your SteamID
STEAM_76561198991014931/

Your DiscordID
the number 3#2198

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
trade servers it find it really enjoyable and sometimes i play on just payload servers!

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am autistic(aspergers) and have ocd... And i always wanted justice in my life and I think by doing this will help me get (some) justice

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
anytime unless i have school or if i need to go somewhere or do homework btw school for me is usually 7:00 to 3:30.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
1.hacking/exploiting:2 options must occur 1.If people are claiming he is hacking and i have evidence i will kick the player or ban him(based on evidence) If a player makes a false accusation i will kick or ban for 1 or 2 days (its depends) . or 2 i find out myself i will do my on investigation and me and the other admins will determine if he should be kicked or banned BTW .. the player will banned for 1 hour, 2 hours,3 hours,5 hours,1 full day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 weeks,1 year,or permanently 2. Mic-spammers... If a player is spamming their mic or in chat i will either mute or gag player for 1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. 3.racism/racist spray 1 hour, 2 hours,3 hours,5 hours,1 full day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 weeks,1 year,or permanently. over talking admin or admins....1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.And a non English speaker(people not understanding the player)1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. ..!call admin spammer...1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.calling out undercover admin 1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. and lastly...inappropriate name..1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Through all my life (so far) I always loved having justice and i am autistic and have ocd.. But that never changes who I am I have always dreamed of becoming a moderator and being fun and letting people enjoy the servers that you have i bid my farewell now.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
1.hacking/exploiting:2 options must occur 1.If people are claiming he is hacking and i have evidence i will kick the player or ban him(based on evidence) If a player makes a false accusation i will kick or ban for 1 or 2 days (its depends) . or 2 i find out myself i will do my on investigation and me and the other admins will determine if he should be kicked or banned BTW .. the player will banned for 1 hour, 2 hours,3 hours,5 hours,1 full day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 weeks,1 year,or permanently 2. Mic-spammers... If a player is spamming their mic or in chat i will either mute or gag player for 1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. 3.racism/racist spray 1 hour, 2 hours,3 hours,5 hours,1 full day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 weeks,1 year,or permanently. over talking admin or admins....1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.And a non English speaker(people not understanding the player)1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. ..!call admin spammer...1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.calling out undercover admin 1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently. and lastly...inappropriate name..1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,1 day,2 days,4 days,a full week,2 full weeks, a full month,5 months,or a year,and permanently.

just for convenience sake could you please make this easier to read, such as.

Hacking > Perma-ban

just so it's easier to read as right now it seems very convoluted.

Your SteamID
STEAM_76561198991014931/

Also that would be your steamID64, what we're looking for would be your SteamID which is STEAM_0:1:515374601

When are you usually available to play?
anytime unless i have school or if i need to go somewhere or do homework btw school for me is usually 7:00 to 3:30.

Could you list the average times from when you're able to get on and get off? during school days and on weekends as what you've told us so far is just when your school starts/ends.

Edit: Although it does not matter a whole lot, you have very little playtime on Teamfortress, with 150 in total and only 69 hrs playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)