Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined the discord appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BITCONNECT!

Mildly Menacing
punishment: ban
steam id: STEAM_0:0:167849783
admin name: Jim
discord name: hazzahhaziq|blw.tf
the reason for punishment: being a racist
I'm sorry for being a racist and I'm sorry for being annoying I will change my attitude and I will not be an annoying guy again and if you find me annoying you can tell me and I will shut up.

Herotroll

Mildly Menacing
I'm sorry for being a racist and I'm sorry for being annoying I will change my attitude and I will not be an annoying guy again and if you find me annoying you can tell me and I will shut up.
I think this will get denied, since you did not include any reason to unban you.

Herotroll

Mildly Menacing
You should not post multiple posts like you did. It will not unban you instantly.
Also, administrators already told you that you have been warned several times. You also yelled at them.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
No. Reread your previous appeals and come back when it can believe you've changed.

@Herotroll don't just respond to every thread you see to get your post count up, especially if you have no business on the thread(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom