Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The BlackWonder Christmas Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Written by Anonymous

Frama x Benedevil

It's a cold day of winter, Ben comes home, tired, after a long day of work. Suddenly he hears something... or someone coming from his room...who could that be? As Ben steps into the room, he sees Frama, curious, looking for something on the shelves. Ben, angry, shouts to Frama "What are you doing here?!" Frama quickly steps back and the two stare at each other, nervous, thinking about the consequences. "Me?... I was... um... I was lost, I saw an open door and decided to get in there... it's very cold outside..." Says Frama with a shy voice. "Why should I believe you? You broke into my room, I want explanation."

Ben shouts, angry, at the young boy. "I...I'm sorry...forgive me please, I won't do that again..." frama whispers, with a very shy voice, as before. The two, once again, stare at each other, you could notice Frama's afraid look and ben's displeased one... after a few minutes Ben, which a clear and loud voice says "Okay, I forgive you. What about now? What were you looking for?" "Ben... it was nothing... let's forget about it." frama replies, at he gets closer and closer to Ben, that looks to frama in a strange, yet pleased way. "Oh, Frama... stop this.... you're embarassing me!" Ben says these exact words as his face turns red. Frama puts his hands on Ben's hips, and the two start making out passionately in the corner of Ben's room, without saying any words, already forgiven what they did before.

Ben throws Frama onto the bed, while the two keep making out. As they kiss passionately once again, Ben removes Frama's shirt, so does Frama with Ben's. As Frama starts to tickle Ben, Ben starts to moan quietly, but as Frama removes his pants and starts to tickling him into his deep parts. Ben's moaning gets louder and louder. Frama starts hitting Ben from Behind, while both of them start crouch walking to the Yellow Line. "AFK FREEZE....AH!" Screams Ben as he hits one last moan before the two of them end their passionate moment. After the two of them are done, they're tired, both lying on the bed, frama gives one last whisper into the ear of Ben... "Jail...break..." The two of them faint on Ben's bed, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Enjoy <3

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
where is the mcdonalds cashier???

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

3CFcHZU.gif

Status