Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed The Big Forum Suggestion List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Protector of the Realm
Alrighty, I've had a bunch of stuff in mind to make the general user experience of the forums better (in my opinion), but each one was small, and didn't warrant an entire thread just to discuss it. So, I've compiled all the things I had in my mind into this one thread that I will update whenever I spot something new.

Each suggestion will follow the following basic structure to make it easier for browsing.

Issue: what is the issue, in essence.
Potential Solution: any way of solving the issue in mind?
Extra Information: screenshots, additional insight, or anything of the sort.

Please keep in mind these are very MINOR things, but I'm nit-picky.

#1:
Issue: Color on tab highlight in profile page makes underlying text unreadable.
Potential Solution: Change the current color rgb(228, 228, 228) to rgb(102, 102, 102) in .profilePage .tabs.mainTabs li a:hover.
Extra Information:
vuAXcno.png
bNzNYFO.png

Issue: Clicking on your profile picture up in the navigation bar brings you to the account page. People would most likely want to go to their profile page more often than their account page.
Potential Solution: Change the anchor tag to reference the user's profile instead of their account page.
Extra Information: N/A

Issue: No maximum size for images in the signature.
Potential Solution: Apply a limit to the size of the image/gif in the signature area.
Extra Information: I've seen some signatures taking up nearly half of my screen. It is very unappealing.

Issue: Spam bots posting dozens of new threads.
Potential Solution: Enforce a limit to the amount of threads or posts a person can create per minute when under a certain amount of likes/+ve ratings/posts/membership time.
Extra Information: I've already banned 2 or 3 spam bots that just spam threads all around the forums.

Well, that's all I can remember for the time being.
I have too much free time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom