Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The best kind of method or style you prefer when rebelling

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Personally I always wait when the Blus are somehow focusing on everyone but not me, this give a a free ticket to run away like a wUsSiEs.
Or just pray for luck and somehow think they are oblivious.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Either like the first trick u stated or going away where u can quickly hide while also being close to ammo. Like going behind a corner when everyone is in a group, or running to a hiding spot when the warden died.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Best moment for me is when the warden dies and you have that little second to run away
problem is that mostly, i am an engineer, so I can't do much
would be nice to be able to build minis tho...

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I really dont enjoy rebelling nearly as much as squashing those who try ;p

That being said, in those few circumstances where I'm forced on the red team, instead of trying to dismantle an entire team of crit boosted blus, I try and focus on 1 guard, usually the easiest target so I can deal with him as soon as his companions are distracted. Don't usually get farther than that, but I at least take one with me :/

No mini sentry's on my christian Jailbreak server ;p

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
true, most of the time guards believe there is the last rebeller until the chat ghosts that the last red is afk in cells...

D

Deleted member 2049

Little did you know, this was a trap for Blu players to learn their enemy's ways of rebelling.

Mostly I just play Red to get an LR I want, I only rebel if I don't see the possibility of anyone getting LR due to shit Blus, low amount of guards, or whenever I have an opening that I feel like using

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Oppa gangnam style

JaKe.gif

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom