Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The Ability to Mulligan Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm proposing the ability for players to mulligan contracts. This is because, mainly on the trade servers, some players get stuck with the "win rounds" contracts, which isn't possible when you're on the trade server, and prevents you from earning the fruits of your labor (or even performing said labor). Perhaps 1 mulligan per day, as I understand this contract has it's place in some gamemode?

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
The contracts are applicable in every Blackwonder.tf server; if you have a "win 15 rounds server", you could just go on an cp_orange server and farm 15 quick round wins but, eh, I don't see why this shouldn't be an option.

A different view on your suggestion, though; maybe you get 3 contracts per day when you log in for the first time and you can pick 1 out of those 3? Dunno, just a thought.

tfw stuck at 1/15 won rounds for months now.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'm proposing the ability for players to mulligan contracts. This is because, mainly on the trade servers, some players get stuck with the "win rounds" contracts, which isn't possible when you're on the trade server, and prevents you from earning the fruits of your labor (or even performing said labor). Perhaps 1 mulligan per day, as I understand this contract has it's place in some gamemode?

Well I mean the goal of the contracts initially was to get players on different servers

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declined due to Fake Ben.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to make another suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom