Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ThatSpy's Moderator Application

ThatSpy

Username: ThatSpy

Name
ThatSpyOverThere (ThatSpy)

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:539547077

Your DiscordID
Spy#3594

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak, 100x servers, Hightower.

I'd love to moderate jailbreak because it is my go-to server on Tf2 and one I play quite frequently.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I spend alot of time playing on Blackwonder servers and becoming a moderator is my way of giving back and becoming more engaged within the community I value. I've recently seen more trolls then usual that make the server more and more unfun and I'd like to contribute to help stop this.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Jailbreak

How often do you play TF2?
Very Often, I don't play much other games since I've been waiting for the summer sale.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In the Jailbreak server I'd punish accordingly to the rules but most of the time I'd like to set warnings first to give them a second chance since I've experienced firsthand how a second chance can end a problem quickly. Though, continuing the rule-breaking would have worse consequences especially since they were given said second chance.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish,

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Heya Spy! Just going over your application real quick.

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Jailbreak
I would revise this list as I didn't know a gamemode could be a staff member
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.
spy playtime.PNG

You only have 2 days worth of playtime, not 3.
spy comms.PNG

You only have one commblock, being a votemute

I decided to go through your chatlogs and decided to pick up some highlights of what I found.
spy highlights 1.PNG
spy highlights 2.PNG
spy highlights 3.PNG

This was taken out of the 7 pages I found of just looking up fuck alone, let alone whatever else may be in your logs. As a staff member, you would have to tone down on your language a lot as these logs aren't exactly what a staff member (or potential one) should be saying. I'll look at your tbans later and add them here.

Overall atm, my recommendations would be to increase your playtime and to clean up your logs a bit. A staff member shouldn't be acting like what I have seen in the logs above. In the end, I wish you luck with your application.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Hello thatspy I saw you play Jailbreak for while now, I don't think you would be a good mod since you don't really know a lot about Jailbreak rules and here's why,
1. you have button grief a lot, like I saw you pressing celldoors button without Warden permission as blu, when i gave you warning not to but you kept going so Pie tban you
2. seeing your comms logs that you are complaining and being rude a lot,
3. you did mfk which is not that old it was april 19 2022

Overall i think you meant to say that you want to mod US region servers seeing that you live in the US and servers which has no nation tag are europe region servers, your play time is less then 3 days and you have few tbans which both aren't great. anyway good luck with your App and I hope you understand the criticism to improve in the future
1652251989310.png

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom