Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Thai Food's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thai Food

Username: Thai Food

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:70146920

Who has punished you?
Otaku

Why were you punished?
Avoiding a communication punishment.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It has been over a year since I was banned for avoiding a communication ban by changing my name. I did nothing against the community, I simply called someone a racoon and that's what got me the communication ban in the first place. Banning me seems overly simplified, especially since I only had a one-day ban at max prior to this, and now I've been waiting a year for this to get resolved on it's own, but it's clear that it won't. After talking to a staff member, I was suggested to appeal it.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

You're Perm banned for circumventing punishments.

though, There aren't any active commblocks on the account you've listed. the last one is from july of last year and it was only for 1 hour.
Given that you've mentioned avoiding a commblock i assume you meant to list a different steam account too?

Thai Food

You're Perm banned for circumventing punishments.

though, There aren't any active commblocks on the account you've listed. the last one is from july of last year and it was only for 1 hour.
Given that you've mentioned avoiding a commblock i assume you meant to list a different steam account too?
I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly when you say a different steam account, as this is my only steam account. As I said, I was banned over a year ago, and it was recommended to me to appeal.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User made multiple alt accounts just to continue micspamming.
See bans from August 2-15.
They also have a history of racism and being a general nuisance.
I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly when you say a different steam account, as this is my only steam account. As I said, I was banned over a year ago, and it was recommended to me to appeal.
@Terezi Pyrope was quite thorough in proving otherwise.

Thai Food

I never mic spammed once, whether my mic was bad or not was not up to me to decide. A simple formality of it was my IP having been used by multiple people in the house that also play dodgeball, but I was not one to have more than one account. As I said, I'll own up to getting on someone else's account to argue my punishment for calling someone a raccoon being the last straw, but it was over a year ago. I know that I was in the wrong, and I'll accept that. I'm simply here to ask forgiveness.
User made multiple alt accounts just to continue micspamming.
See bans from August 2-15.
They also have a history of racism and being a general nuisance.

@Terezi Pyrope was quite thorough in proving otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom