Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Tf2 Market Player Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopelil

Strange
Username: Market Player

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? TF2 Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/77-21-183-92/

Who has punished you?
Owl

Why were you punished?
micspam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am gonna be honest yes i did micspammed alot in my past and do i regret it? yes, I mean I like being guard on jailbreak servers and other servers to communicate and more I really wish i could have last warning without any appeal in future ( unless its accident mute or mute for wrong reason ) but i want to be as a blue guard with no mic spam or anything else on blue side because i love being guard so please last chance for me to have a mic access to be on blue side jailbreak and no more trolling ( sorry for bad english but i am tryin my best ) ( all i ask is for last warning with no appeal in future so i could be on blue side jailbreak to have fun )

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Market Player!

The proof I have that you were micspam crashed my game before you were micspam, still await from staff, keep in mind you have priors for micspam and warns FYI.
1697926133163.png
1697926209684.png

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
This is supposed to be month punishment, not perm. Although you will not receive any warning, you have priors, I expect you to know this. Take this as a last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom