Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Tf2 bot's arent accepting my donations

ZaniZ

ZaniZ

Today i was thinking of donating with one of my keys but done for not is not responding to my offer. I tried to send a trade offer to storebot and use the creeits to buy donator instead but storebot keeps declineing my offer.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the boys right now?

ZaniZ

ZaniZ

I seem to have another problem. I sent an offer to donatorbot with a key and waiting for it to be accepted, I thought I just had to wait for the bot to accept but it didn't, so I keep waiting. Now the bot has taken my key at 1:28 pm pay but I don't have my donator rank.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I seem to have another problem. I sent an offer to donatorbot with a key and waiting for it to be accepted, I thought I just had to wait for the bot to accept but it didn't, so I keep waiting. Now the bot has taken my key at 1:28 pm pay but I don't have my donator rank.

Benedevil has to give you donator manually if you choose to donate with keys, so it can take a bit time before you have donator rank.

Melectrome

Legendary
i sent the offer to donatorbot. do i have to send it directly to benedevil?
When the bot accepts the key you should be able to use it after map change on any of the servers or upon server restart (they restart every day at 5AM in their own timezones). So, this is sad to say, but... You have to wait just a little bit longer. If the donor STILL doesn't work, contact Benedevil on discord. Before you do, check if any of the donor commands actually work. You should try commands like /ccc, /robot and /resizemyhands. If these don't work, contact Bene.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom