Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TF2×100 heal issues

Lilly

My friends and I have been regulars on the US highertower ×100 server for some time now, and as of sometime in mid November when the update came out that patched the infinite health razorback glitch for mvm, most classes have been unable to overheal the way they were before. This has left the game mode in a really broken state and I wondered if there ever will be a fix for it or if a fix is currently on the way

A friend of mine tried contacting one of the ×100 devs about this on discord and got no reply, and I haven't seen any forum posts about it here so I figured I'd be the first.

Lilly

What exactly is broken?
The healing/overheal aspect.

Normally most classes have a way of overhealing to 21000 health (ex. Danger shield snipers are overhealed by bullets, pyros are overhealed by flare gun projectiles). This doesn't work anymore because of the razorback overheal patch for mvm and it's left the game mode in a really weird state. Eight of the nine classes have at least one class they are simply unable to kill because of this.

Pathfinder

I second this,
With the removal of -dmg it also took away the knockback from the weapons making every weapon with -dmg useless (rockets are an exception) because they simply do nothing under normal circumstances. An example of using a weapon with negative damage before the change would be the disciplinary action as if you got above an enemy and hit them you would fling them across the map towards you allowing you to pull them into a killbox. Now the whip only has the ability to provide a (short) speed boost, almost completely useless.

TheCrappyCompletionist

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
honestly, I don't see this really as a problem, more a suggestion to turn this back to the old stats.
IMO, I think x100 and similar plugins need a rework to change the stats to the current updated one. Hell, the danger shield doesn't even have anything to do with bullet damage anymore, it's a fire-retardant shield.

Moved this thread to suggestions btw.

Top Bottom