Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Temporary retirement from tf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
In need of money, I need to sell off my pc. I've currently got no other choice as my city is struggling in the midst of a job depression and nowhere that I go to is hiring.

I'll genuinely miss everyone, especially the JB normies that frequent there. And honestly, I just hope things will be okay for eveyone.

Sorry things had to be this way, and as much as I wanted to reapply for mod, there's just more pressing issues at hand for me that I need to take care of.

I'm sorry

Attachments

• video0-20.mp4
    276.4 KB · Views: 0

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Hi Mae!

I'm sorry to hear that you'll be selling your PC. I hope everything works out for you. I didn't play a lot of JB, but I know you really liked it :)
+ Thank you for working on the Minecraft server!

Thankfully my older laptop I've had for a while still functions good enough to run minecraft, so I'll be able to help out every now and then.

I just can't tf2 for a long while, thanks for the sentiment ?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Preemptively locking this before the more unsavory types come to gloat.
I don't think you really deserve the hate you've gotten (you're not exactly perfect, but who is?), and I'm sorry to hear this is what things have come to. Good luck, and do hurry back.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Life can hit you hard at times. Here's hoping your situation improves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom