Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TehFighter's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehFighter

Strange
User name: TehFighter

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:156848574

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
it was free kill the round went like this Fysier being Blu Warden. Myself being Blu guard along with Danny a mass-free killer. Fysier has everyone go into 1 cluster Danny sticky bombs the group leaving us 2 Red Heavies Fysier decided to do Roulette to have a winner for LR the exact Warden remarks "if it lands on your color you are safe" landed on red i believe and boom. I kill the 1 heavy in Blu side of roulette I wasn't paying attention to text chat where Jim had wrote "don't do that its a freekill." so i was Blu banned and i asked for a explaination from Jim roughly 10 times. and still haven't gotten one.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm fine waiting out the 1 day ban I want a explanation so I don't do anything wrong again.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Fyster didn't explain how the game works properly before he told reds to pick a side of knife pit; I told both of you not to do it ebcause it's freekilling. He gave the freekill order and you followed through so you both got punished.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm fine waiting out the 1 day ban I want a explanation so I don't do anything wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom