Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TechNill | Dappler's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: TechNill | Dappler

Name
TechNill | Dappler

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
TechNill#9418

Have you managed servers previously? No, not on a legitimate server.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?

BlackWonder | AUS | 2Fort : 139.99.130.6:27010
BlackWonder | AUS | plr_hightower (no carts) : 139.99.130.6:27005
BlackWonder | AUS | Minecraft Jailbreak v8 : 139.99.130.6:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I feel like after a multitude of years, just scooting by, not doing anything positive for the community (and by this i mean i have not tried to help at all). I decided to change these plans of doing absolutely nothing, to become a Moderator and end up helping, and actually achieving things in the community. Now I intend to help in any way I can, let it be banning cheaters and or scripters, let it be punishing nuisances to the community and the over all health of our servers, to the occasional mic spammer. Whatever it is, i'll try to help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
—-
When are you usually available to play?
I am available from 4pm-9pm Mon-Fri and 8AM-11PM Sat and Sun

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
- Offensive behavior: Warning -- 1h mute/gag -- 2h mute/gag -- 6h mute/gag -- 24h mute/gag -- 72h mute/gag -- 5d mute/gag -- 1w mute/gag -- perm mute/gag.
- Text/Voice Spam: Warning -- 1-2h mute/gag -- 12h mute/gag -- 24h mute/gag -- 48h mute/gag -- 72h mute/gag -- 5d mute/gag -- 1w mute/gag - Perm mute/gag.
- Other Language in Voice Chat: Warning -- 1h mute -- 12h mute -- 24h mute -- 72h mute -- 1w mute -- perm Mute.
- NSFW Sprays: Immediate Perm Spray Ban.
- Hacking/Cheating: I would Perm Ban If it was supported with Legitimate Evidence.
- Exploits: Warning -- 12h ban -- 24h ban -- 72h ban -- 1w ban -- Perm Ban
- Advertising (reg items): Warning -- 1h mute/gag -- 2h mute/gag -- 6h mute/gag -- 24h mute/gag -- 72h mute/gag -- 5d mute/gag -- 1w mute/gag perm mute/gag.
- Advertising (irregular items I.E. Script clients or anything of the like): Immediate Permanent Silence.
- Calling out an undercover admin: 1h silence -- 2h silence -- 6h silence -- 12h silence -- 24h silence -- 72h silence -- 1w silence -- 2w silence -- Perm Silence.
- !calladmin abuse: 1h ban -- 2h ban -- 6h ban -- 24h ban -- 72h ban -- 1w ban -- 2w ban -- Perm ban.

JAILBREAK PUNISHMENTS::
Overtalking Warden : warning -- 1h mute -- 6h mute -- 24h mute -- 72h mute -- 1 week mute -- Perma Mute.
Overtalking Mic Check : warning -- 12h mute -- 24h mute -- 36h mute -- 72h mute -- 1 week mute -- Perma Mute.
Delaying : Ask for an explanation, if offence continues, enforce ladder : Slay -- 3h Teamban -- 6h teamban -- 18h teamban -- 36h teamban -- 72h Teaban.
Ghosting : Warning -- 3h silence.
Blus Breaking Breakables : Explain rule, slay if continued, enforce ladder : 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban -- 5d Teamban -- 1w Teamban.
Sticky Traps : Explain rule, if offence continued enforce ladder : 1h Teamban -- 3h Teamban -- 6h Teamban -- 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban.
Freekill : If they Leave directly after offence, Perma Teamban. If not, Enforce ladder : 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban.
Freehitting : Explain rule if continued offence, Enforce ladder : 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban -- 1w Teamban.
Teamkill : Slay/Teamban 12h -- 24 Teamban.
Blu disguising : Explain rule if continued offence, Enforce ladder : 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban -- 5d Teamban -- 1w Teamban.
Favouritism : Explain rule if continued offence, Enforce ladder : 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban.
Blu Unwardening : Request Reasoning for Unwardening, If answer is either Untrue, or not believable, Enforce ladder : 72h Teamban -- 5d Teamban.
Warden Hogging : Explain rule if contined offence, Enforce ladder : 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban
Blus Exploring Map Randomly : Ask to return to warden if continued offence, Enforce ladder : 12h Teamban -- 24h Teamban -- 72h Teamban -- 1w Teamban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
As mentioned before, I feel like i could make an impact after just plateau-ing in terms of usefulness (i.e. none). But other than that, that is all i can really say. I just want to help.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Please read this thread and update your application, especially your punishment section is extremely lacking.

Thanks!

Please read this thread and update your application, especially your punishment section is extremely lacking.

Thanks!
I really appreciate the help in the proper structuring or my app, Thankyou so much! I have made the necessary changes, so for now all I can say is thanks and have a good one!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I really appreciate the help in the proper structuring or my app, Thankyou so much! I have made the necessary changes, so for now all I can say is thanks and have a good one!
Right, my apologies for not being precise.
For the punishments, it would be good if you had a ladder, for example for micspamming, you'd start your punishment at xx mute, moving on to xx mute and then finishing at a permanent mute at the end of the ladder.
Feel free to gain inspiration from accepted applications to get an idea of what we expect.

Right, my apologies for not being precise.
For the punishments, it would be good if you had a ladder, for example for micspamming, you'd start your punishment at xx mute, moving on to xx mute and then finishing at a permanent mute at the end of the ladder.
Feel free to gain inspiration from accepted applications to get an idea of what we expect.
Thankyou again for helping me with this, I really do appreciate it! I have made the changes, as according to your suggestion. Thanks!

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello TechNill!
Here are a few things to do with your application:
Offensive behavior: Warning -- 1-2h silence -- 12h silence -- 24h silence -- 48h silence -- 72h silence -- 1w silence -- perm Silence.
For offending others, we don't silence. if they offend others in chat, its just a gag or voice only a mute.

Advertising: Immediate Perm Silence.
Be sure that this is for only advertising hacks/cheating software, not just advertising anything. that would follow normal mute/gag ladder with warnings of course.

!calladmin abuse: 1hgag -- 2h gag -- 6h gag -- 24h gag -- 72h gag -- 1w gag -- 2w gag -- Perm Gag.
Gagging a player doesn't stop them from calladmin abusing, for this we ban.

You are also applying for jailbreak, for the jailbreak specific rules you are missing out on a lot of punishments. For example, what would you do if someone mass free killed? ect. Feel free to take a look at other application for a idea of what punishments/what you would do in these situations.
You have no bans or gags/mutes which does imply that you follow the rules accordingly, and your chat logs are very good. This is all i have to say, Good luck!

Hello TechNill!
Here are a few things to do with your application:

For offending others, we don't silence. if they offend others in chat, its just a gag or voice only a mute.

Be sure that this is for only advertising hacks/cheating software, not just advertising anything. that would follow normal mute/gag ladder with warnings of course.

Gagging a player doesn't stop them from calladmin abusing, for this we ban.

You are also applying for jailbreak, for the jailbreak specific rules you are missing out on a lot of punishments. For example, what would you do if someone mass free killed? ect. Feel free to take a look at other application for a idea of what punishments/what you would do in these situations.
You have no bans or gags/mutes which does imply that you follow the rules accordingly, and your chat logs are very good. This is all i have to say, Good luck!
Thankyou! Again as mentioned before, I really appreciate any help i can get on making my App proper. Thankyou!

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hi TechNill,

While it is certainly appreciated that you have a desire to assist the community, I do believe you lack the basic TF2 experience. It has various custom modes each presenting their own related exploits and challenges. Some would argue that Team Fortress 2 is a rather vast game, and with only 183 hours logged I have doubts about you identifying the different types of hacks that are commonly and/or uncommonly used.

Hi TechNill,

While it is certainly appreciated that you have a desire to assist the community, I do believe you lack the basic TF2 experience. It has various custom modes each presenting their own related exploits and challenges. Some would argue that Team Fortress 2 is a rather vast game, and with only 183 hours logged I have doubts about you identifying the different types of hacks that are commonly and/or uncommonly used.
My apologies if this sounds rude, but how may I prove my Experience?

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
That other account has a VAC ban on record. Which can makes me question if it was related to Team Fortress 2. Would you care to elaborate on this?

That other account has a VAC ban on record. Which can makes me question if it was related to Team Fortress 2. Would you care to elaborate on this?
Yes it indeed was on TF2, but I did not "hack" or cheat in any way, i just had a program from another game still open. I know i can't prove it but, jsut take my word on it if possible.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yes it indeed was on TF2, but I did not "hack" or cheat in any way, i just had a program from another game still open. I know i can't prove it but, jsut take my word on it if possible.
I am sorry, but at this time this makes us uncomfortable and we are going to pass for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom