Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined techmanprieto's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmanprieto

Strange
User name: techmanprieto

Name
techmanprieto

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/techmanprieto/

Your DiscordID
TechNoobGaming#3586

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I normally play in BlackWonder LA 100% Crits, in which it is one of my most played servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would to moderate the server because I want to make sure BW server remain the safe, wholesome community it has always been.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
11AM-6PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In a 100% Crits, the mentality of people playing in it is different, kills are instant and it is the way it is. I wouldn't punish people instantly, but would give them a quick chance. If I ever see it again I will punish them for it with gag or a temporary ban over what they have commited. And cheating is not tolerated by me whatsoever.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am a fan of making sure Team Fortress 2 is a game that can keep going smoothly without bots and toxic players getting in the way of what people come to BW for, which is fun.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I am a native Spanish speaker and Spanish is my primary home language.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Please review this guide, as your application is incomplete in it's current state.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434370930
1 ban on record, 5 prior communication blocks

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
You are currently banned. Please wait for your appeal to be processed before applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom