Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted TechKat's Spray Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechKat

Strange

TechKat

What was your type of punishment: Spray Ban

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:45765178

Who has punished you?
Unsure, as Spray Bans are not shown in bans list.

Why were you punished? Had a spray which was indecent.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have changed my spray to something PG-rated.
As shown in this screenshot, the new spray is set: https://vgy.me/ORyqk9.png

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Does anyone remember spray banning him? I did spray ban a few people yesterday, so it might be that he is also one of them (even though I do not remember it). If no one else claims this appeal for themselves the next 3 days, I would accept it, since he took his time to appeal in the first place. However, if it should happen ever again, it shall be a permanent spay ban.

TechKat

Strange

TechKat

Does anyone remember spray banning him? I did spray ban a few people yesterday, so it might be that he is also one of them (even though I do not remember it). If no one else claims this appeal for themselves the next 3 days, I would accept it, since he took his time to appeal in the first place. However, if it should happen ever again, it shall be a permanent spay ban.

The ban occurred in the very, very early days of when I started using blw's servers for TF2Jail, like a month or two ago. 2 names I can think of, though not guaranteeing they did it, are Wanka and Drax. It took me a while because the ban appeal forums didn't mention anything about spray bans, so I was moderately confused on how to appeal it.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It was I that spray banned you. I first want to unban it myself before the appeal goes through so that I know you're not lying. Just comment on my Steam profile or something which Jailbreak you're in next so I don't have to go on a hunt for you.

TechKat

Strange

TechKat

It was I that spray banned you. I first want to unban it myself before the appeal goes through so that I know you're not lying. Just comment on my Steam profile or something which Jailbreak you're in next so I don't have to go on a hunt for you.

Currently in BLW JB | NY server.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Spray ban revoked. Like Kat said, if you're caught with a bad spray again, the ban'll be irreversible.
Have a good day.

Reactions: emu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom