Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Team Fortress "Blackwonder BR" Jailbreak Rule 3 Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namunheka

I Was playing in BRAZILIAN TF2 server
SOUTH AMERICA REGION, i played with "Brazilian" players on 3 maps, everbody was having fun a of course speaking "Portuguese" when suddenly 2 Americas joins the server, in a South America server... right must be a missclick or something but no, they started ruining the server with "rule 3" only speak english in mic, but why a South America server with a bunch brazilians would speak english? weird flex , these 2 guys was taunting us, and them we know what happens next no jailbreak and trash talk, Admin calls and the most disgusting thing... Xenophobia and Racism.
The 2 Americans Names are:
america'ass
CaptainFalco
i tried to explain a lot to them like Brazil intials is BR but they joke about that *cough* "Battle Royale"
"Can Brazilians Afford mics?"
"Can you guys even speak African?"
"AMERICA IMPERALIASM"
"Brazilians are poor"
so we tried everthing but their argurment was just rule 3, so we are forced to speak english in a South America Region server and Brazilian?
no hateful thread or anything, thanks.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, BR mate ;)
Rule 3 is not enforced on Brazillian servers, so we are able to speak English AND Portuguese on mic.
If you recorded them being racists, you're free to report 'em.
If they said that in Text Chat, please provide us their SteamIDs (or atleast the profile links) and we can gag them for that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, moved that to Questions.

Namunheka

Thank you!, Obrigado alias heh, i will try find their SteamIDs, i really aprecciate for the quick answer :)

EDIT:
Steam Profiles
America'Ass
CaptainFalcon
I Swear, these guys ruined the server being Racist and Xenophobic and insisting about rule 3

Thank You Again Shadow or Obrigado novamente Shadow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom