Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Team-Ban still going despite being expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vik

Strange

Vik

Hello, so I have experienced this issue continuously for the past 3 or so months. Every time I wish to go warden on any of the jailbreak servers, or even guard for that matter. I'm always greeted by the message stating that I am currently team-banned, despite the fact that this is not the case. I've heard this is a very rare occurrence, and that only one other user has experienced this issue. I have talked to @Benedevil about this, @Jim and also @Suicide , however whenever they join and force move me to Blu, this glitch no longer occurs. However, once they leave and/or the map changes, the glitch resumes as per usual. I've done everything, from uninstalling tf2 to finding obscure solutions throughout the discord, but none have come to no avail, and it has gotten quite frankly extremely annoying. Is there any solution to this issue, or am I forever stuck with being a prisoner?

My steam id is [U:1:155548848]

Thank you for your assistance.

Vik

Strange

Vik

uSEytBR.png

I was never notified of this and I was not even online during the day. (I wasn't active in the latter half of april from what I remember due to exams.) Looking up 'toomany' or the steamID listed in the OP brings 0 results too in Blackwonder bans. I'm not sure if this is an issue on my end in regards to using the search functionality, but irrespective of that this issue has been occurring far before April, and more into march or February. (Although at the time my activity on JB had been very sporadic, and I was probably only a guard once or twice if an admin come on and I brought up the issue, since I was probably on MAX 10 mins)

If the root of the problem is because of this, then what broke the straw on the camel's back for @Viking34 ? There has been no issues at all with regards to using my mic, I follow through with the rules when I am a warden or guard, and in the rare instance were I free kill a prisoner, I slay myself. There has only been team-ban with reagrds to being warden, and one 24 hour mute during the whole "no talking while dead" debacle. I don't think thats enough to justify a permanent team-ban.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm gonna assume this is an appeal too, then.

Well, regarding the whole 'never been troublesome as warden', it doesn't quite hold up, there's your mass freekill report at
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-ϟ-vik-trade-tf-blw-tf.4285/,
coincidentally placed one day after your accepted appeal for a seperate instance of mass freekill at
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/viks-ban-appeal.4277/.

I admit my reason of 'toomany' is a little ambiguous, as it doesn't help me remember the details myself since it was 4 months ago, but it should be obvious that it means you've had too many previous bans, such as the one goober found for 120 minutes and the two previous links I posted for two weeks and one week, respectively.

It's been a long time, so I will cautiously accept this appeal, but do bear in mind that with two previous bans for MFK means you're on thin ice and yet another instance will be more than enough to warrant an actual ban.

Refer an in-game admin to this thread for your teamunban.

oh yeah, and teambans such as the one in your screenshot can only be placed on in-game players, which means that you were indeed in-game, with me, and I teambanned you. Stories or explanations that don't hold up don't improve your credibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom