Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Team Ban punishment appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:55960136

Who has punished you?
Console | blw.tf

Why were you punished?
Freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So during the beginning of the round I went warden I decided to take them to death fall this was later followed up by a mass freekill by one of the blues after Console team banned him he started to respawn all the reds that were effect and then I gave an order when you get respawned please go to the red line and afk freeze also reminding them that it was still crouch day so the first guy I killed during the respawn was an engineer because he was delaying despite being respawned and the others no problem until they got to the line then soon after I saw a scout swing his melee so think I could tap the medic ea little to seperate them but I unintentionally killed the medic in the back and the medic in the front I got confused because console spawned him on the red line unlike the other reds which made me think he stood up randomly until I realized I was wrong to kill both medics and promptly slayed myself to avoid getting team ban for freekilling and not slaying right after.

Attachments

• 2019-10-18_18-04-53.dem
    53.8 MB · Views: 144

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin

Manu

Heyo Mr. Doctor, sorry for the delay on responding as I cleared my demos and needed to find and restore my demo to review the footage with your voice in it. You have now been unteambanned after I've reviewed the footage and looked at it in depth with the Drive feature.

After reviewing the footage, I can see that you did not intentionally mean to kill any of the REDs on the line. 2 of the 3 were KoS and the one medic that was freekilled was respawned. I had teambanned you at the time because it had looked like you had freekilled both medics and the scout, then left after realizing, which led me to believe you just freekilled intentionally and left, but it turns out that wasn't the case and I apologize for that.

Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom