Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Taygete's Ban appeal

Taygete

Strange
User name: Taygete

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:26188537

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Auto Airblast for second time

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well first of all, i want some Dodgeball Admins to check demos that were send against me, i havent cheated or hacked, i dont know why iam IP Banned because i was just on my ALT pretending with THIRDPERSON (yeah third person) to have Auto Airblast.

note : with thirdperson (tp) you can see around 100 degree around you without turning your mouse.

Also you can check my Youtube videos with me on Blackwonder using TP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZAn2kPPxU

Taygete

Strange
Also this was my previous Perma Ban by Vick who got contacted on Discord by developer Noodl and i got thankfully unbanned so it happens sometimes admin did mistake.

And now i got IP Banned by admins who doesn't play dodgeball (quoted from admin Pudding2)

Taygete

Strange
I dont know myself i got perma ban there, and as you can see its for using ALT account aswell, send me why i was originally banned and i could explain it.

Also i wanna some experienced Dodgeball admins to view demos that i was IP Banned for.
For me this looks like just some random admin saw its my alt and throw IP ban, and solved.

Last edited:

Taygete

Strange
Admin Puddin2.

Can you explain me this ?

You were perma banned for avoiding ban on Wonderland (having ALT) i would like to hear why you were too, because you wanted me to explain same thing.

Also it was only 3 months ago, mine was 2 years ago.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello @Taygete

I dont know myself i got perma ban there, and as you can see its for using ALT account aswell, send me why i was originally banned and i could explain it.

Also i wanna some experienced Dodgeball admins to view demos that i was IP Banned for.
For me this looks like just some random admin saw its my alt and throw IP ban, and solved.

Your main account got banned by our Anti-Cheat system.
Why did you avoid before making an appeal?

Admin Puddin2.

Can you explain me this ?

You were perma banned for avoiding ban on Wonderland (having ALT) i would like to hear why you were too, because you wanted me to explain same thing.

@Puddin² is not the person appealing their punishment, you are, so there is no need to ask for such thing.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Taygete

Strange
Okay now i can tell it to everyone since i wrote it on steam.

Admin Puddin2 after i got IP banned, told me on Discord to come 1v1 (You can see it in history before he delete his msgs) if you check time on discord it was exactly after i got that IP ban.

After i joined the server that admin gave me on discord (he sends me IP of blackwonder, also i asked him if i should use my ALT which i had pending report on, he said main) i got perma banned, i though he did but later i realized that IP ban is just connected that was on my ALT.

And after i got perma banned i asked admin again if he wanna 1v1 anyway and he told me he is not playing Dodgeball.
-
So this could be huuuge coincidence, or that admin purposely told me to go on server to get me IP banned.

When you are reading this he probably already deleted all his messages he send to me on Offical Blackwonder discord, i cant show you proof because i was also Perma banned on discord.

Last edited:

Taygete

Strange
Also my question for admin : Jim

Why did you IP Ban me?

You are not Dodgeball admin, and at the time you IP banned me none of my ALT accounts were banned OR had any other pending report on Blackwonder forums.

Did you even saw the demos recorded against me?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Also my question for admin : Jim

Why did you IP Ban me?

You are not Dodgeball admin, and at the time you IP banned me none of my ALT accounts were banned OR had any other pending report on Blackwonder forums.

Did you even saw the demos recorded against me?
I want to provide some clarity, as no one thinks your comments like this are cute. Not about this jab at Jim, not trying to drop your YT channel and not deliberately trolling admins with alts.

Jim has been here for years and acted in good faith. We do not have "db admins", that's not a thing here. If any staff acts unprofessionally, please let us know. But I won't tolerate hollow cheap shots toward them either.

Just as they are with every appeal, the demos are being reviewed. I know you have been in regular contact with a couple of people. But your DMs with them will not impact what has been done. It does not matter if someone is new or knew people from Panda. The decisions that are/have been made will be based solely on the evidence.

Taygete

Strange
The decisions that are/have been made will be based solely on the evidence.
Yeah well.. about that..."decision" and "evidence"... you better ask Dodgeball admins what they think about that evidence that got me IP banned in first place, you have experienced in your team.

This topic has been already solved by me getting unbanned, no need to continue discussing it.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom