Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Taking a break

Overkill

a byte
It's been a good six months. I'm taking a leave of absence. The reason for this is simple: New job, starting college soon. This post is simply a reference for people who will ask me for help. I'm unsure when I'm coming back, but I won't disappear, I simply just can't handle being an admin at this time of my life. Thanks for reading.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Good luck Overkill. I hope you find interest in your new job and hopefully you will be able to come back sometimes.

Paragon

Foster The People
Sucks to know you will be gone for a while, i always enjoyed messing around with you in JB. Good luck overkill.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Actually taking a break from blw.tf to spend more time in Dirty Bomb with me.

Senpai Overkill is too naisu~!

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Apirl fools was 2 days ago...you are joking, right? :c

Come back or you're getting demoted to owner!

On the real though, I'll miss you the most. <3

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hey, good luck with life. Don't get too stressed.
Safe to say that we'll all miss you.

B4IN

Mildly Menacing

alien

It's been a good six months. I'm taking a leave of absence. The reason for this is simple: New job, starting college soon. This post is simply a reference for people who will ask me for help. I'm unsure when I'm coming back, but I won't disappear, I simply just can't handle being an admin at this time of my life. Thanks for reading.
Take your time , hope everything goes well mate.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom