Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Taco's Cat's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco's Cat

Unremarkable
User name: Taco's Cat

Name
Gabriel

Your Age

Your SteamID
[U:1:362246643]

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Mostly jailbreak (LA,TX,NY) but I also play a little vsh now and then

Why would you like to become an admin? Im not really asking to be an admin, I play jailbreak mostly and would like to become a mod there. There are many players that I see break the rules and deny when I ask why they did what they did, freekill, no mic/micspam, and so on. I can't really do anything about it except call an admin. I kidna wanted to be one for awhile now. I did put a previous application about a year ago, but it was declined.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Herald11
Aegeus Dusk

I used to know more, but it has been awhile since I have seen some of you, but I would like to know you.

When are you usually available to play? Mostly on after I get out of school or in the evening, (MST/MDT). I share pc with my brother so I wont be on ALL the time. I kind of never know but I can give an estimate.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Basically JB only so:
(Rough Estimates, might not be able to keep track of all that are done)
Micspam/Chatspam: 30-90 minute gag/mute/silence
Freekill: If they do not slay themselves I will do it personally. Red that was freekilled will be respawned. Followed by guard ban for repeated offenses.
Ammo Glitch (on purpose): 1 day ban.
Racism: 60-120 min gags, 3hrs/repeated offenses.
Button grief: Slay w/ warning not to. Otherwise 1 day ban.
Warden Overtalk: 30 min mute, double for each overtalk.
Warden brakes smaller rules: Slay, telling them what they did wrong.
Illegal FF: Disable FF and a ban of 3 hours.
Away from warden without permission: Slay
Warden lies: They slay themself, or I will. Repeated offenses: Blu ban 30 min each time lies progressing the first.
Guard mass bait (Jarate, Mad Milk, Stickies): Warning to stop, then a slay.
Guard constant freehit (shooting reds to shoot reds): Warning, then slay, then guard ban 30+ mins.
Exploiting: Tell them to stop, and if they don't then a slay. System exploiting results in a ban.
Harassment: Silence/gag/mute, whatever they were using.
No mic/bad mic on Blu: Permanent ban until I or another moderator hear that they have one / a better one.
Round Delaying: Tell them to stop, If they don't then a slay.
Warden Freekills Freedays: Warden being slayed, freedays respwaned with their freeday.
Misuse of unwarden: 180 min guardban.
Favoritism: Slay of warden (who I assume is the one doing it)
Freeday abuse: Warning then slay.
Trick Orders: Tell them that they are unable to do trick commands and will be slayed.
Ghosting: Gag/Mute for 45 min.
Blu Broke Breakable: Slay.
False LR: Warning to the warden and removement of the lr.
Offensive/Inappropriate spray: Spray ban until it is changed to something appropriate.
Hacking: Record hacking, once it is pretty obvoius to tell that they are hacking they will receive a perma server ban.
Afk: Kick.
Attempt to avoid punishment: Original punishment will be more harsh/ last for longer
Inturrupt mic check: 120 min silence, after being warned.
Armory Camp: Slay

Blu kills during repeat will be considered freekill.
>If a person breaks the rules again after having a bad record or doing repeated offenses, such as teambans and mass freehit, longer bans will be issued, usually doubled. (Tell me if I should put specific times of repeated offenses, please)<

Shorter punishments may be given if they did not know or admit to what they did. Like if someone does something wrong on Blu, but then switches to Red, I would consider that a shorter punishment.

If I am trying to go incognito mode so see if someone is breaking the rules and someone exposes me, ill msg them to stop and silence if they continue.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I was banned for 4270 mins for a freekill by Herald11 because I had blanked out after I tried to give orders like first to finish gets lr, but Herald told me I can't but I did because I brain farted.

I am going to admit that I did MFK on other servers like Flux just to see how it would... feel? I was doubting myself all the way through but did it anyway. It's a regret to me and I will never do it again. I was guard banned.

If I do something wrong I do slay myself, unlike a lot of others I see, I will admit to my wrongdoings.

Yes, I am kind of lenient on some things.

Thanks for spending your time on my application.

Changelog:
Added Steam Id
Added more to other information section
Added first name and updated punishment section
added small things to other sections

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

I won't be able to fully review this until later today, however please add more to your punishment section with more detail such as increased punishment lengths for repeat offenders

D

Deleted member 2049

Now time to view

You don't really know how our punishment system works, some examples of what I mean (not all) are:

MFK: Permanent guard/blu ban
You would usually permateamban someone for no mic or of course many previous teambans
Warden Overtalk: 5 min mute
5 minutes is really weak, especially if they have done it again and again
Donor Abuse: 1-2 warnings and then a strip of donor if they continue
Donors shouldn't abuse their powers at all and shouldn't be given warnings for it (in some cases though they have been warned but due to the situations and such)

I haven't really noticed anything in your chat logs that stand out as horrible, just minor immaturity but it's not like people have some level of immaturity in them.

I do remember you, but I wouldn't exactly say I know you. However I did say you can since you asked me and you aren't really unknown to me.

Do fix your punishment section sometime though, as I stated here -
please add more to your punishment section with more detail such as increased punishment lengths for repeat offenders

D

Deleted member 3276

Upon joining LA jailbreak, I heard you say: Arnold Schwarzenenigger" several times, so I muted you.

tacocat.PNG

-Support

Taco's Cat

Unremarkable
If, this application gets denied, I can see why. During the duration of the app, I did some things that were not very smart. I might apply again when I have made some changes. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom