Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Suze's Ban appeal

Suze

Strange
Username: Suze

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:222231854

Who has punished you?
I don't know as I keep putting my steam ID there and it doesn't show me anything.

Why were you punished?
For the same reason, I don't even know why I was banned, I just know that every time I try to enter the server it appears client disconnected and when I try to enter again it appears banned.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i was rank 600 and something else, dont rmbr right now, but its your guys decision to make. Just in one day, even out of my computer i got banned and dont even show on your list ? not mad, but strange ... please just unban me, it was the only team fortress 2 server I played...

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You don't have any bans, what's the exact message that appears when you try to join the server?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
maybe if you could DM me your IP, I could do a search if anything on your IP is banned. I have tried the provided steamID, and your steam name, but I haven't found any ban record. I did find your account on the server records though.
1652458721241.png

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright. the IP you've provided me via DMs gives me these results:
View attachment 29059

The first 2 were banned by 10k for cheating.
the third one was detected by sleuth for sharing IPs with the other 2 accounts.

Without digging further, it looks like a VPN. Which is why we don't usually trust that as a measurement to compare.

1652536528096.png

Suze

Strange
and that ip i send you is the real one, i dont use vpn and dont make any sense to use one since i was playing really hard to grind up the rank on the server ... that is my real location, like, not exactly, but it is where i am from ..

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If the IP you sent me was indeed your actual IP, that would mean someone is using it as a VPN host location.
I'm afraid if that is the case, we can't trust your internet connection as it's proven to not be very secure.

Suze

Strange
If the IP you sent me was indeed your actual IP, that would mean someone is using it as a VPN host location. I'm afraid if that is the case, we can't trust your internet connection as it's proven to not be very secure.

damn .. so i get to be banned for life on the server ? could you guys give me a chance and see what happens ?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom